Closer

Roy: Min, I am in the hospital right now. I was filming and I accidentally injured my right hand. Don't worry about me, ok?

Min: Whatttttttt? How not to? I am coming over now. Which hospital are you at?

Roy: Stay at home! Don't worry about me.

Min: You won't tell me? I will wait for you at your dorm:)

I quickly grab my plain white t-shirt, ripped jeans and a knee-length coat. I did not even bother bringing a bag, I just grabbed my phone and leave.

'Min, where do you think you are going?' Mum asked.

'Mummy, my friend is injured I have to check on him.' I replied quickly.

'Did you just say 'him'?' Mum was shocked.

'Yes, I did. He is just a friend, I will explain when I get home.' I said while my right foot was already out the door.

'Hey! It is 11pm young lady, you can't just...' Mum yelled.

I just left without gaining mum's approval but I know that whatever I do for him is worth it. I quickly got into a cab and rush to his dormitory.

Soon after I have reached, a car was driving towards the sheltered waiting area. Roy came out of the car with his right hand wrapped with a green cast.

'Dude, what happened? Do you know how worried I am? How can you tell me not to come?' I asked.

He just took a step forward and gave me a hug with his fractured right hand.

'I love you and thank you for loving me.' he whispered to my ear.

'You don't have to thank me you know that right?' I replied.

'I'm sorry that you got worried.' he apologised.

'Anything for you is worth it.' I said.

'Your mum must be worried sick, you better go home.' he said.

'Go home and rest ok?' I said.

I went home as fast as I could hoping that mum was asleep. How stupid am I to think that way.

'Finally, you are back.' mum said.

'Yea... he is fine now. Mummy, you should probably go and sleep too.' I said.

'Trying to change the topic?' she asked.

'No, I'm not and if you are still curious he is just my friend called Roy.' I tried explaining.

'Do you think that I have never been in love before? If you do not like him and treat him as a friend, you could have asked him how he is tomorrow and not now.' mum said.

I stood still and did not know how to debate with her any further.

'I will talk to you tomorrow. Go and rest.' mum said.

[Next day]

I was so tired from yesterday that I snoozed the alarm button once again.

'Oh shiet! I am late!' I said while I jump out of my bed.

When I was running to school suddenly someone grabbed my right hand.

'Let's go!' Roy said.

I just smiled and ran with him.

'Want to come over to my dorm today? I need help.' Roy asked while smiling.

'Oh sure.' I said without even considering.

Oh shiet I am going to his somewhat 'house'. Things are escalating so quickly.

[After School]

When the school bell rang. I have already packed my bag and was ready to leave. I quickly said goodbye to Ning and Xixi, then ran at the speed of lightning to the bus stop before the crowd comes. Roy was already in the black car, I quickly went in and took my leave.

'This is the fastest I have ever run in my life.' I said.

'HAHAHAH!! You must be so used to running by now.' Roy said.

'That is all because of you.' I gave him an angry look.

He just smiled it off.

[When we reached his dormitory.]

'Wow! This place is big!' I exclaimed.

He just smiled and started to instruct me on what to do.

'First, you have to cook my lunch. Second, you have to wash the dishes because i can't do that. Thirdly... it shall be a surprise.' He instructed.

'Am I a maid to you?' I said.

'Just for today.' he said while lying down on the couch.

I cooked him my signature fried rice with seaweed soup. He was eating so quickly that, I thought that he skipped the chewing process.

'Wow, your fried rice is realllllllyyy good!' he said.

'Well, I am glad you like it.' I said, feeling all flattered by it.

'I will go and take a bath while you wash the dishes ok?' Roy said.

'Yeap.' I said with a smile.

The moment I finished washing the dishes, I sat at the couch while waiting for him.

'Ok, this is the third thing you have to do today.' he said while walking out of the bathroom.

I turn to look at him and his wet hair reminds me of the day where we ran in the rain. He looks so cute though, my heart melts every time I see him with that wet hair. He came out of the bathroom wearing his plain white shirt and long pajamas pants.

'You have to dry my hair.' he requested.

'What do you mean by I 'have to'?' I asked.

He didn't have to say anything. He just raise his fractured hand and it already explains it all.

He brought out a round wooden stool and sat on it while waiting for me to dry his hair. I then stood in front of him and switch on the hair dryer. He was enjoying it so much that he closed his eyes. I used my fingers to run through his hair making sure that I dried every part.

Suddenly, he held my forearm and pulled me into a hug.