Two;

YOONGI
A week went by quickly and everybody that week before his shift would end, his last delivery would be Hoseok's.

He was always excited to deliver Hoseok's pizza but never showed it of course.

Yoongi was currently on his way to Hoseok's house to drop off his pizza and was thinking that he knew nothing about the man but his smile. He was always happy when Hoseok opened the door and Yoongi loved that.

Yoongi still kept a frown on his face Everytime he showed up, not wanting to show that Hoseok had a huge affect on the older.

But Yoongi pushed his thoughts about the boy away when he pulled into his driveway, grabbing the box and getting out. He walked up to the door and rang the door bell twice then waiting.

Hoseok opened the door with a smile. "Hello! Wanna come in? I'm a little full so I don't think I can finish the whole pizza by myself tonight and I'm not a fan of leftovers." The man said and Yoongi hesitated before nodding.

Hoseok opened the door wider and let Yoongi in, in which Yoongi walked in with the box.

Hoseok took him to his couch since he didn't have a dinner table and sat down.

Yoongi sat beside him and opened the box so they both grabbed a slice and started eating.

"I want to know more about you, pizza guy," hoseok started before eating another piece of the slice he was holding. "What's your name?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi." Yoongi told him, now on his second slice.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi. I'm Jung Hoseok." Hoseok said with a wide smile.

Hoseok, that fits him well. Min Hoseo-

"How old are you, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm 23." He answered simply, not taking his eyes off the piece he was munching on.

"Ah, you're my hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed.

The chatted longer and got to know each other, a small smile appearing on Yoongi's lips causing the youngers eyes to widen.

"Wah, that's the first smile I've seen from you all week!" Hoseok said and Yoongi chuckled.

"You bring joy to me." Yoongi said softly and hoseok tried to hide his blush, causing Yoongi to laugh softly.

They continued to stay like this for about 2 hours, chatting and eating pizza, having a good time.

Nothing could be better.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hoped you liked it!