Five;

The boys continued to play truth or dare for a while, finding it very entertaining and they were able to become closer, especially with Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick Hoseok's cheek."

Yoongi made a disgusted face while Hoseok just rolled his eyes. "Let's sleep instead, it's late."

The men agreed and they bid goodbye before heading out the door.

Hoseok grabbed a blanket and a pillow for Yoongi and set them on the couch in which Yoongi thanked the younger who replied with a nod.

Yoongi laid down and curled up in the blanket.

"Good night, hyung."

"Good night Hoseok."

The night past quickly and 4 am came.

Hoseok was having a nightmare and jolted up, sweating and panting while holding his chest.

He was quite scared now.

How was he going to sleep alone? He thought the only solution was to sleep with Yoongi.

Hoseok got out of bed and walked to the couch, contemplating if he should wake him up wor not.

He decided not to and carefully laid down on the couch, his head on Yoongi's chest and his eyes closed.

Warmth radiated off of Yoongi as quiet snores escaped his lips, causing Hoseok to giggle a little.

Yoongi heard the giggle and woke up so Hoseok pretended to be asleep, which worked.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and closed his eyes again, falling back asleep.

Hoseok smiled to himself.

Morning soon came and Hoseok was already up by the time Yoongi woke up. The younger was in the kitchen making breakfast, the smell engulfing his home.

Yoongi got up and made his way to the kitchen, sitting at the counter with a small smile.

Hoseok set a plate of food infront of him with a warm smile. "Good morning hyung, how'd you sleep?"

Yoongi nodded and started to eat. "I slept well."

"Good, because we're going to the amusement park today." Hoseok told him.

Yoongi stopped eating and looked at him confused. "Amusement park? Why?"

Hoseok blushed softly before saying. "J-just think of it a-as like... A-a date..."

Hoseok's words caused the older to blush and hesitate before nodding. "Sure. I'm down."

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm trying to get their relationship to move quicker so I decided to do this! I hope you enjoyed :)