INTRO

"50 thousand won." The male said plainly and Hoseok panicked, realising he didn't bring his wallet to the door and his cheeks heated up, showing a light red.

"Y-yes, let me go grab my wallet!" He said and hurried to the kitchen, grabbing 50 thousand won from his wallet then coming back and they exchanged the money and the pizza box.

Hoseok gave him and smile but the male just kept the frown on his face. But Hoseok just waved and the man left, going back to his crappy car and driving off.

He was cute.

In which Hoseok orders a pizza and Yoongi delivers it.

WARNING: i am a multi shipper, so some taegi, yoonkook, jikook, namjin and other ships may appear. Idols from bands known as: Got7, Blackpink, etc. may appear.

STARTED: August 12th, 2018.
ENDED: January 7th, 2019.

MAY CONTAIN: Foul language, brief and undetailed smut, other things that may trigger some will possibly appear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hi guys! i really hope you will support this book and i'm really looking forward to writing it! For those of you that have gotten a notification that i updated and see this, i apologize since im adding this later in the book.

OTHER BOOKS READER MAY ENJOY: Milk; Yoonseok, Nudes; Yoonseok.