sixteen;

"you better be home by 12:30!" his fathers shout could be heard getting quieter as Yoongi slammed the front door shut. through hooded eyes, he watched as his feet got closer and closer to the car he once drove in high school.

Yoongi's slim hand grasped the door handle and he swung the door open, bringing his body down and slumping into the driver's seat. his hand reached over, shutting the door while his other put the key in the ignition. 

Yoongi soon arrived, his feet shuffling inside and music blasting through the crowded place. 

This wasn't the first night he'd been here since he had returned to Daegu.

Don't worry, all he did was have a couple drinks. He just needed something to heal the pain. And the only thing that could, was alcohol. So he drank as much as his body could take. Just to not be sober, to not have to think of the raven haired boy.

The auburn haired boy stumbled over to the counter, sitting down on a very cheap and uncomfortable stool.

"two shots of whiskey and a beer please." yoongi ordered.

the bartender nodded and brought him his drinks. the male grabbed a shot, drinking it then slamming the shot glass on the table, the corners of his lips turning downwards. He then took the other glass filled with liquid, repeating his moves. 

"hey." A feminine voice was heard and Yoongi could feel a presence sit beside him. he turned his head as he took a sip of his beer, scanning the barely-clothed woman. 

a smirk played on the woman's lips. "why are you here, handsome?" she asked softly, biting her lip softly.

he sighed and turned his head, taking another drink of the liquid. "this is the only way the pain will go away." he muttered.

he had now drank enough to  get him in a drunken state but that didn't stop him from drinking the whole bottle.

"well i can help you relieve your pain." the woman said seductively, her hand moving to rest on his muscular arm.

his eyes looked into hers. "really?"

she nodded. "really."

that night was filled with making out and filling yoongi and the woman's pleasurable needs.

the next morning yoongi woke up in a place he didn't recognize.

his eyes went wide as memories from last night flooded his mind. 

he quickly threw the blanket off his naked figure and got up, struggling to get his clothes on.

the girl woke up and looked over at him. "baby? what's wrong?" she muttered.

he sighed and turned to her. "please, forget about that. i'm in a relationship and i can't get caught cheating." 

she sat up, covering her slim body  with the duvet. "but if you're in a relationship, why did you allow me to take you here last night?" she asked, hurt and confused.

"because i was fucking drunk!" he exclaimed then sighed, rubbing his hands on his face in frustration. "look, this-" he started, motioning between the two. "means nothing, alright?" 

"but-"

"seeya." he bid, walking out and to his car which they had drove. 

how was he gonna tell hoseok?