twenty-one;

when i hit one thousand reads i might do a face reveal, but we'll see, that's a ways away. anyways enjoy my peeps.

"no." a deep voice interrupted us. that was was all too familiar.

"jinyoung?" i questioned, i had turned around to see my boyfriend standing a couple feet away from me, his nose and cheeks giving him some color on his pale face, showing a crimson color. he was wearing some sort of khakis with a turtle neck and long coat.

"are you fucking hoseok?" cursed Yoongi, glaring at Jinyoung as if looks could kill. But if they could, Jinyoung would be 5 feet underground right now.

"I'm his boyfriend, i get a say in this." stated Jinyoung, causing Yoongi to scoff. "You don't own him." Yoongi retorted.

I feel so caught in the middle.

Jinyoung made his way closer to me and Yoongi continued to glare at him. It seemed as if the closer Jinyoung got, the harder his glare would be. is that even possible?

"this is none of your business." said Yoongi through gritted teeth. Jinyoung stood behind the raven haired boy, snaking an arm around his waist and bringing him close. Hoseok was shocked by the action, flinching slightly in surprise. "He's mine, shortie. now scram."

that made Yoongi furious. first he was being called short, (he knows he is, he just doesn't want to admit it) and now this guys claiming Hoseok?? "he is not yours! this isn't-"

"stop it!" yelled hoseok, interrupting their bickering. the raven haired pried jinyoung's hands away for the nth time today, and whipped around to glare at Jinyoung. "Jinyoung, you dont own me. If you think i'm just an object for you to say that you 'own', then you can leave."

The latter's eyes widened in shock, and in anger. "You're still in love with this Daegu boy, aren't you?!" Yelled Jinyoung, causing Hoseok to flinch at his loud outburst.

"N-No, i just-" before the man could get out a whole sentence, Jinyoung had stormed past him, taking a hit to Yoongi's jaw.

This caused the brunette boy to stumble back, holding the hit part in pain.

"Jinyoung, stop it!" Hoseok yelled, trying to push his boyfriend away from the now beaten up Yoongi.

Soon enough, Hoseok was able to push Jinyoung away, and he watched as Yoongi laid limp on the concrete. He hurried over to him, kneeling down. "Yoongi!" He yelled, sobbing. The brunette tried to keep his eyes open, but it was too hard. The more he tried, the harder it got. "Stay with me! i-ill call 9-1-1, just stay with me, please Yoongi." The boy cried, tears cascading down his cheeks as he watched the boy close his eyes, letting himself relax against the hard ground.

As Hoseok dialed 9-1-1 and waited for an answer, he looked at Jinyoung. "What have you done??"

Hoseok couldn't understand why he was so worried about Yoongi. Yoongi broke his heart, and now he's balling, holding a barely-alive Yoongi in his arms as he talked loudly to someone over the phone.

Soon, sirens were heard and Yoongi was carried onto a gurney, Hoseok tok this time to stand up as he watched his almost lifeless ex being taken away to a hospital.

The men closed the doors and rushed into the car, speeding off to a hospital.

"This is all your fault, Hoseok."

{So here's an update, I got to stay home today because my mom left to go back to see some family and she wont be back until next week. That and because something unfortunate happened last night and i took it very badly, and that's why my mom is going back home. so today consists of staying in bed and crying :,(. hope you guys are doing alright, thank you all for reading. 💖💗}