twelve;

thank you all for 100 reads!

the two laid on the cold bed bed as they stared at the ceiling.

both were wide awake with nothing to do but try their best to fall asleep.

"i really miss you..." hoseok said softly, being the first one to break the silence.

"im sorry for what i did... i didnt notice that i was being so close to areum and if i had of noticed, i would have backed off. i would try to do anything to hurt you and i understand if you hate me."

since yoongi wasn't replying, hoseok figured hed fallen asleep. so he continued to rant, not noticing that the older was still awake.

"god, how stupid was i to do that to him. what kind of boyfriend am i? one who supposedly flirts with his ex in front of their new lover? i dont want to hurt him. but who knows if he'll give me another chance. if he does, ill be the luckiest man in the world. he doesnt need to forgive me, i did something so bad, but either way i will never stop loving him." hoseok sighed and yoongi closed his eyes.

"i really thought he was going to be the one. the one who i propose to and we get married and have a big family."

"but why would he want a guy like me when he can find people who wont hurt him..." hoseok continued to rant and soon yoongi fell asleep.

___________

the morning soon arose and yoongi woke up with no one beside him.

he heard some voices downstairs and got up, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

yoongi started to walk towards the voices but stopped at a place where the people wouldn't hear him.

who he saw in the kitchen were Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

Hoseok looked stressed, a frown on his lips as he rubbed his face of tiredness.

Jimin sighed. "Just try your best. Yoongi doesn't forgive easily."

"i'm trying my fucking best, Jimin. i don't know what else to do." Hoseok snapped and the two froze.

Hoseok only cussed when he was really upset. It usually wasn't others he was upset with, he was just upset with himself.

"he won't answer my calls and he doesn't even talk to me."

"Just give him time, Hoseok. maybe that's what he needs." jungkook told him.

hoseok sighed and nodded. "maybe you're right."

yoongi headed back to Jimins room and laid down on the bed on his stomach.

a little while later, Yoongi decided to go out there and noticed that everyone was in the living room, watching tv.

"hey, you're awake." namjoon said with a small smile.

yoongi nodded and took a seat next to Hoseok, taking them all by surprise.

"what, i cant sit next to my boyfriend."

short chapter, i apologize :/ but i hope you liked it!!