ten;

the next month was awful for the both of them.

the first couple weeks, hoseok tried to contact yoongi as much as he could. but he gave up last week and hasnt contacted him since.

yoongi's mother was giving him time off of work since hed never looked this sad in a while. he was so heartbroken.

the older males hair was now blue and hoseoks hair was red.

yoongi got out of the shower, drying off and putting on some sweatpants with a t-shirt since he wasnt really planning on going anywhere today.

he brushed his teeth and combed his hair then looked at his reflection, sighing uncontently (idk what word to use here lol).

yoongi never liked how he looked. he always thought his eyes were too small and his face was too chubby. (i fkn cant think of anything to say bc hes so perfect ughhh) he thought that he was too pale and that he looked like a ghost because of it. he didn't understand why hoseok liked him. well yoongi saw it as 'liked', meaning that he only used yoongi to get areum back.

yoongi had never fallen so deeply in love with someone, and thats why it hurt him so bad.

but he knew he had to move on.

and he was going to, but not just yet. he still needed his heart to heal.

a knock was heard at the door and a sigh escaped the males lips. he walked to the door and opened it, only to go wide eyed and try in shut it but the man on the other side tried his best to push it open.

"yoongi please talk to me." and when he said that, you could hear the pain in the mans voice.

although yoongi didn't want to talk to him, he stepped back and let hoseok inside.

the first thing hoseok did was hug yoongi. yoongi didnt hug back, but he didnt care, he just wanted to feel the olders warmth. he wanted him back so badly.

hoseok pulled away, cupping yoongi cheeks with his hand and scanning his face, searching for his eyes but yoongi looked anywhere but him.

"yoongi please look at me. areum, she means nothing to me, okay? i havent talk to her since that day and ill never talk to her again." hoseok explained. "please," he begged. "please come back to me."

yoongi stepped back, plopping onto his couch as his eyes stared into nothing, thinking about the situation.

hoseok watched yoongi stare at nothing, hoping the latter would break the silence soon.

but he didnt.

he stayed quiet.

and it was killing hoseok.

hoseok sat beside yoongi, his hands rested on the olders thigh as he tried to get his attention.

"please yoongi, i love you so much. ill do anything to get you back just-"

"anything?" yoongi interrupted quietly, turning his gaze to the desperate man sitting close beside him.

hoseok slowly nodded. "anything..."

yoongi waited for a moment before saying,

"i dont want to see you again."