thirteen;

they all looked at Yoongi shocked as he just acted as if everything was back to normal while he watched whatever was on the tv. his eyes slowly moved to look at them all.

"what?" he asked, confused.

"y-you forgave me?" hoseok stuttered and Yoongi nodded.

"i know its a little cheesy but... i cant seem to stay away from you." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

hoseok smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck immediately, hugging him as tight as possible.

yoongi smiled and hugged back.

the boys were so glad to see the couple happy again. hoseok had never been more stressed and upset, they were starting to worry.

but now the two could be happy again. their fight was over.

of course they had had fights in the past, but never this bad. but thats just what happens in a relationship. you fight but soon enough, you forgive each other.

yoongi gets a text from his mother that shes ready for him to come home and that his brother will be there any minute to pick him up so he grabs his bag and tells them all good byes but they all decide to walk him out.

even though yoongi thinks its childish and he can walk himself out, he lets them. he opens the door and hears a car honk, quickly turning to the boys for a brief goodbye.

he waves to them all with a small smile before looking at Hoseok, who gives him a small hug and a peck on the lips.

he then says one last good bye as he walks to his brothers car, getting in the passenger seat and Yoongi's brother immediately drives off.

the ride was mostly silent until his brother decides to speak.

"so, you have a boyfriend now?" his brother assumes, keeping his eyes on the road.

yoongi and his brother were never close. although they wish they were, they were both always out with friends or working.

yoongi gives him a small nod in response.

"does... mom know about the two of you?" his brother asked, his gaze going over to the younger for a couple seconds before moving back to the road.

yoongi then shook his head.

he'd never told his mom that he was gay, and never planned on doing so until he got engaged.

his mother considered being gay, lesbian or bisexual and others that were not straight, a sin.

he had been gay since 8th grade, and he was now 23. he had been hiding his sexuality from pretty much everyone for 10 years.

The boys were the first ones to figure out about his sexuality since they figured when they saw how in love the couple were.

and now Jinsoo, Yoongi's brother knows.

"you should tell her, i'm sure she'd understand." Jinsoo said calmly and looked over at his younger brother briefly.

"i... i dont know..." yoongi mumbles.

"come on, i'll be right by your side ." jinsoo says and yoongi nods, feeling somewhat comfortable by his words.

"alright, ill do it."

once they get home, they see their mother on the couch, looking at some sort of magazine.

she looks up through her glasses with a welcoming smile to her two sons.

"hello boys." she greets and they walk to her, giving her a brief hug.