nineteen;

{guyS I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HUMAN BEING 💖💗💗❤️💞💞❤️💗💖💙💜💜💓💝💕💞❤️💚💗💙 okay now to the story}

Hoseok's Point Of View

"Jinyoung-ah! Can you come here please?" I called out as i set the table for us and the rest of the boys. Jinyoung decided to invite some of it friends over, a couple, while i invited Namjoon and Jin. [i apologize in advance if you do not ship Markson]

As I did the dishes, i felt string arms wrap around my waist, and i couldn't help but blush.

"Need some help?" He asked, his arms wrapped around my waist as i did the dishes.

I shook my head with a smile. "No baby, i got it. But can you check on the noodles?" i asked and he nodded, unwrapping his arms and waddling over to the pot on the spot.

God, i love him so much.

I didn't notice i was staring until he whipped his head to lock eyes with me, flashing me his gummy smile. "what's wrong?" he asked me.

i just smiled a little. "nothing. nothings wrong."

everything's perfect. as long as he's by my side.

"baby? everything okay?" he asked, wiping my cheek.

what i hadn't noticed is i had been crying while recalling Yoongi and I's memories.

"y-yeah... i-i'm fine." I said, drying my hands and prying his arms off of me. "i need some air." I told him before storming out of my own home.

A breath of visible air escaped my lips as my feet shuffled on the concrete, my hands shoved into my coat pockets.

why was i crying at the memory?

why was i even thinking about that?

all these thoughts crowded my mind and i didn't even notice that i was going to bump into someone until i did.

"i-im so-" i started, but stopped when i realized who was in front on me.

"Yoongi, you're back."