Four;

"let's play truth or dare." Jimin suggested while eating a slice of pizza and they all agreed.

"Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi answered with "dare."

Jungkook thought for a minute. "I dare you to dance." He dared and Yoongi rolled his eyes before getting up and doing his famous flower dance with a big smile, causing most of them to laugh or giggle.

Hoseok clapped and Yoongi sat down with a shy smile.

He was glad to impress his crush.

"Jimin-ah, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth."

"Who's your favorite person in this room?" Yoongi asked and Jimin smiled shyly.

"Jungkookie." He answered and Jungkook smiled proudly but they all fought, wanting that place but Jimin just laughed.

"Namjoon Hyung! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do aegyo."

Namjoon did "shy shy shy." Before covering his face in embarrassment while the boys went crazy.

"Okay, Hobi Hyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you crushing on anyone at the moment?"

"Possibly." Hoseok answered with a small laugh.

And then they saw it.

The blush on Yoongi and Hoseok's cheeks.

Sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to do a truth or dare! There might be a kiss in the next chapter though ;)
Also, if you are not a fan of Namjin or Jikook I wouldn't suggest reading any further, thank you.