Nine;

the three were seated a while earlier and were now taking small drinks of their beverage as they chatted.

well, hoseok and areum chatted. yoongi didnt really know what they were talking about so he was basically a third wheel.

his eyes scanned the place as he zoned their voices out, looking at the various customers.

families, couples, friends...

they all looked so happy. but yoongi wasnt.

he looked at the two sitting opposite each other as they chatted with smiles.

he tuned back in and listened to their conversations.

"hoseok oppa, remember when we went on that date and you smeared ice cream in my face? i couldnt get it out of my hair!" she exclaimed, the male laughing.

yoongi frowned as he watched the two. they were so happy. yoongi was jealous areum could put such a big smile on the handsome mans lips.

the waiter soon came and asked for their orders. yoongi ordered first and he ordered a little quietly since he wasnt in the best mood.

then hoseok ordered.

"ill get the same thing as him and shell get the lobster with noodles." he said with a kind smile.

areum smiled, reaching over and patting his arm. "you remembered."

hoseok shrugged proudly and yoongi bit his lip, looking away from the two and leaning back in his chair as he folded his arms.

the waiter and gave yoongi an apologetic look, thinking that areum and hoseok were dating and that yoongi just tagged along in their 'date.' but the waiter was only sent a dirty look which made him leave the table quicker.

a while later, the food came. yoongi wasnt actually that hungry, he just picked at his food.

areum took some of her noodles between her chopsticks, bringing them close to Hoseok's mouth in which he brought them in, the end of the noodles slowly reaching his lips.

at this point, yoongi had had enough of their 'flirting.' he set his utensils down and stormed out of the restaurant.

hoseok noticed his annoyed state and excused himself, following yoongi and trying to catch up to him.

but areum smirked, her plan was working.

"yoongi-" hoseok said as he grabbed the latters arm gently, only for the older to wriggle out of his grip and glare at the man.

"leave me alone." yoongi said through gritted teeth, taking Hoseok by surprise.

"y-yoongi, whats wrong?" hoseok stuttered, a frown on his pink lips.

"whats wrong is that youre flirting with that bitch across the table!" he yelled, causing the younger to flinch.

"go back to her, i know you still love her. so dont text me or call me." yoongi said before starting to walk to his restaurant. hoseok stood their, guilty as hell.