Injustice! X

It was Wednesday when Peter could go back to the Avengers Tower again, as the last weekend, when he was supposed to go, he couldn't because of some school project.

He was riding with Happy and he couldn't contain his tongue anymore. He had to tell someone, other than Ned, that by the way has said that he was exaggerating. So he started to ramble about Lucas and how he didn't like him to Happy who asked questions and made comments when he thought was appropriate.

Happy, although he'd dent it every time, liked Peter and was glad that boss got him to pick the kid up always.

"We're here"

"Thanks, Happy! Good day" Peter hoped off of the vehicle and skip his way to the lift, where FRIDAY welcomed him warmly, or as warm as an AI could be.

When he finally got to the lab and saw Tony he felt relief and at ease for the first time since that dinner on Friday.

"Tony!" Peter greeted.

"Hey, kid" Mr. Stark walked to him, forgetting momentarily what he was doing to his friend's armor, Rhodey was in a desesperante need of an update "How're you doing? I didn't see you on Saturday"

Tony wouldn't admit it, but he was extremely disappointed when the kid told him he couldn't stay over that weekend and he kind of missed the incessant bright energy that Peter irradiated. And now that he was finally with the billion we he wasn't going to waste a minute.

"Good, I think..." Peter trailed off, thinking "As good as I could"

Tony raised an eyebrow "What happened? Did you flirt with your teacher and got detention? Because I totally did that at your age. Kidding" he wanted to bright Peter's mood so he had to try something.

Peter scoffed thinking about it "Lucas" he said.

"Uh-oh" it was all that was needed for Mr. Stark to lead the kid to the couch and told him to spill everything. And Peter did, he told the billionaire everything, how he felt, what he said, what he wanted to say and what Lucas has said. He opened up to Tony, telling him more than he's told Ned or Aunt May.

"Well..." Mr. Stark was, for once, at a lose of words. What was he supposed to say? He knew it would be wrong to said bad thing about the guy but he really wanted at the moment.

Truth be told, he hated him right now. Not because of what he's said about him, Tony was used to it, but for how he made the kid felt.

But at the same time he didn't want to put Peter against Lucas either, it was no territory of his.

Tony then thought that the kid was already against the lawyer and also screw morals, he's my kid, it's my territory if I want it to be.

"I think the guy's a big jerk"

"I know, right?" was the only response he got from where Peter was looking down at his hands. Tony could tell how upset and uncomfortable he was...

Mr. Stark realized that if the kid was like this from just talking about him he didn't want to know how Peter feel when he was around Lucas.

"You know" he said casually "If your really feel that bad you can come more often... I mean, you told me the guy was practically 24/7 in your house"

"Yeah! It's like, doesn't he has a house of his own?" Peter exclaimed, throwing his hand in the air "But you don't need to do that, Mr. Stark. I know you must be busy with the company and the Avengers being pardoned"

Tony felt a warm in his chest. He knew Peter wanted to be apart from Lucas and that he liked being around him, but he still was thinking of him and checking that he wasn't a bother.