Surprise x3 X

"No! Cheater! You're doing something, I can feel it" Tony pointed an accusatory finger at Peter as he threw his cards around.

"I'm not" Peter defended himself "You're just angry that you lost to a 16 year old kid"

"I'm not, but you were cheating, I thought I reached you better" he smiled at teasingly at Peter, who just shook his head, smiling.

Tony gave him a fond smile while he stood up, collecting the cards.

"I'm going to put the cards in place, I'm succumbing to your cheating anymore"

Peter sat in the couch, his limbs sprawled, taking all of the couch's surface, preparing himself to watch a movie until his dad told him to go to bed.

It's been three days since Peter got sick, and although that was a horrible experience, he was glad. He had found himself trusting more and more Tony, not that he didn't before, but this was a different kind of trust, he was starting to accept Tony as what he was- his dad- and he found Tony being all parental over him. It was a nice feeling.

Of course, he missed his aunt sometimes, some days he'd find himself wondering what she was doing, or if she thought about him. He wished he would have left in better terms; but there was nothing to do about it now. His aunt wasn't there, but Tony was, and that was enough.

"So you cheat, lie to my face about it, and now you stole my place in the couch too? I'm a bit offended" Tony jokes when he came back.

"Sorry" Peter looked down a little and the billionaire was about to tell him it was okay "But I did not cheat"

"Sure you didn't" as Tony saw Peter making a place for him he said "It was a joke, we have like ten couches here anyways"

It was true, looking around Peter saw about six couches, but it was comprensible, he thought, seeing as here lived and will be living more than ten people.

Truth be told, Peter wanted Tony close. He knew it was clingy, but he couldn't help himself, physical affection and things alike were something that Peter needed since que was little, and that by the look of it he still be needed.

"Nah, it's okay" Peter sat up and leaned over Tony as soon as he was positioned in the couch next to him.

Tony put an arm around his kid and Peter played A Bug's Life.

"You and your animated Disney movies" Tony shook his head, smiling.

"What can I say? You can't just tell me you haven't seen them and expect me to do nothing. Nobody that's related to me is going to not see them" Peter said, indignantly.

"Oh! This is about ants, I'm gonna make Scott see this movie, then" Tony said, thinking of the passive aggressive way he could tease his teammate.

Peter laughed whole heartedly "When are they coming here?"

"Rhodey told me that probably tomorrow's night"

"Cool, I'll meet the Avengers" Peter's eyes were wide, excitement clear in his face because, he, Peter, was going to meet the Avengers, his heroes, literally.

This wouldn't be like 'meeting' them in Germany, this time they wouldn't be fighting, and he will be able to introduce properly himself, as Peter and Spiderman. He decided that if he was going to live with them better not keep his identity a secret, that would be a mess and nearly impossible, seeing as two of them were spies, one could read minds, there were like four trained soldiers, and the rest were just crazy leveled intelligent or gods.