Reunion X

Tony looked around the kitchen floor, desperately, trying to get his kid to breath. He didn't remember calling for the rest do the team, but suddenly Steve's voice is heard through the coms, saying that they'll be there as soon as possible.

Tony didn't find what he was looking for.

He looked at his kid's chest, aching, looking at the hole in where his reactor should be. When they had to put it in him, after the incident with the frost giants and Thor and Loki, he wished- he promised- that Peter would never have to go through what he had; but right now his kid was struggling to breath because some psycho decided to get the damn thing out of his chest and leave him here to die, alone. Just like what happened to him.

Without thinking, his mind in auto pilot, he was giving orders to FRIDAY.

"Fri, how much time do we have?"

"It seems that not much, sir. I'd say around four minutes until his heart can't take it anymore"

"And how much time can I survive without the reactor?"

"Considering that your condition isn't as bad as before... around five days, though you'd be very weak"

Tony nodded, saying the order before FRIDAY had even finished talking "Can you get this thing off of Mexico Fri?" he asked. He knew she could, it was a new setting he put in the suit after everything that happened because of it.

"I can" she sounded hesitant.

"Do it, fix it so Peter will be able to wear it" he demanded, and FRIDAY hummed before some mechanical arms appeared in the suit and started working in getting the reactor out of his chest and to give it to his son.

The first one to came was Hope, much to Tony's disgrace- he didn't have anything against her; he thought that she was very intelligent, kind and strong woman. But he didn't know her like he knew the others and the other way around, right now, he wanted a familiar face like Natasha or Steve or Clint-

She paused when he was what was happening, a hand going to her mouth as she gasped.

"S- Stark...?" she asked, kneeling besides him. He grumbled, without looking away from his kid face, a pale and sweaty face, his only reminder that he was still breathing and alive the faint pulse beneath his fingers.

Hope didn't know what to do, she didn't know the man very well, and the sight in front of her was horrible. A kid- Peter, the happy and talkative kid- with a hole in his chest and scratches in his limbs. So she just stayed there.

No longer after came Sam and Steve, and following suit Natasha and Clint. All looking like they might puke at the sight of Peter half (or more) dead.

Steve took the lead, clearing his throat and calling for Bruce, telling him to see the Ironman suit data before coming there, that this was so much worse.

"Stark!" Sam said "What's your suit doing?"

The rest gasped as the reactor came out of place in Tony's chest, almost falling to the floor of it wasn't for Tony's hand.

Tony looked at him, fire in his eyes and looking more determined than ever "What does it look likes, genius? I'm preventing my kid from dying!" he snapped. He knew it was wrong, but he didn't care, he was scared and nervous and he felt like punching someone with all his might. Because his kid was dying right in front of his eyes.

"Tony..." Natasha said hesitant, as she kneeled besides him, putting a hand in his shoulder "Don't you need it?" she asked.

"No more than him"