Strange (No, not the sorcerer) X

Days passed by and that sensation, the one he had when he first saw Kevin, was still there, buzzing in the back of his mind. He has become accustomed to it, but he couldn't help but be on high alert, even if he didn't want to; it was an instinctively reaction of his body to be in fight or flight mode every time his senses went off. It was annoying.

To add to it all, Tony have been absent ever since the time he got from school after his principal was notified of the arc reactor in his chest. He felt... he didn't know how, because they have interacted, just not as they used to, he got this strange feeling in his stomach every time Tony talked to him, and Tony acted off... it was strange.

He also didn't fail to realize how many times he  had found Kevin wandering in their side of the tower with Tony, it also seemed strange, seeing that before that day he hadn't seen him even though he has been the secretary for three months now.

As the days passed he started to feel more and more... what was the word? Abandoned? Jealous? Sad? He didn't know, but he didn't like it, and it was because of Kevin. That was the only thing he knew: it was all Kevin's fault.

"What's up, Spider?" it was Natasha talking, coming to sit in the sofa next to Peter.

"Nothing really..." he trailed off, looking at his hands, he knew Natasha knew something was happening to him as She  has been giving him side looks and asking how he was ever since he talked to Kevin.

"We both know that's not true, so why don't I save the interrogation mode to use it with the bad guys and you tell me what's really happening" she paused with a smirk "I'm a spy, you know?"

"Oh, I know, believe me, you sneaking into my room that first week was enough reminding" now he was smirking, trying to change the subject.

She shrugged it off "Well... what's happening, Peter?" her voice was much softer now, knowing whatever was bothering Peter was important.

"I don't know... I just have this weird feeling about that 'new' secretary, you know? Kevin?" he asked, moving his hands around.

"Oh yeah" she knew what Peter was talking about, a few days before was the first time she has ever seen that guy, and now they were telling her he has been roaming the tower for three months already?! She was a spy and she hasn't seen him before, something was up, she just didn't know what. Yet.

"I mean, he acts odd, and every time I see him my senses go off... and dad has been acting strange sever since... I don't know, maybe I'm making a big deal out of it" Peter tried to explain as Natasha didn't gave more response.

"No- I understand- I mean, I do think is a little odd. I'll try to talk it with Tony, you try, too, and then we see what happens, okay?" she smiled, reassuringly, at the kid in front of her.

"Yeah..." he thought of the last time he said something and how Tony asked him if he was jealous- he wasn't- "I'll try. Thanks Tasha"

"You're welcome" she smiled "Don't think too hard about it, maybe it's nothing"

Peter nodded, but he was thinking hard about it, not that he could help it.

In that moment, seeing Natasha walking out of the room with her omnipresent confidence and seeming like she could do anything, he decided that he was going to do something.