Kidnapping Stark X

"Mhmm..." Tony have Natasha a dirty look "Can I pass?" he asked irritated when she didn't move out of his way.

Natasha didn't budge; she had her arms crossed over her chest and was giving the billionaire a stern look, disapproving, disappointed. She looked like she was judging his every move, like she knew every single thing he did that was not okay- she probably did, considering that she did research about everyone on the team-

"No" she deadpanned "You're coming with me, Stark. Now" she turned around and didn't wait for a reply.

Tony, knowing that Natasha wasn't going to back down and that he couldn't win a fight with her, followed reluctantly. He knew what they were going to talk about- they, because surely the rest of the Avengers were going to be there- and he didn't want to; he also had an appointment with Kevin, and he didn't want to be late, that kid was a genius.

When they entered the common room, everyone was there except Peter- he was in school...? Yeah, he thinks so-, as he expected.

"Sit down, Stark" commanded Steve when the spy had thrown herself into a couch, next to Clint.

Tony rolled his eyes "Well, nice gathering, want to get to the pint?" he asked in all his Tony Stark fashion.

Steve opened his mouth to talk, but to everybody's surprise, Loki beat him to it, looking murderous.

"Stop your games, Stark" he barked, for the first time since New York looking ready to throw him out of the window again "You know why you are here, so why don't we waste less oxygen and get a straight answer? For the All Father, what is happening with that guy and why are you neglecting Peter?"

They all looked a little stunned at him- scared even- but they quickly recovered and backed him up.

Loki knew how your relationship with your father could affect you- biological or not- and he didn't want Peter to suffer, the kid was too good for that, he had grown on him and he swore to protect him when he saved Loki from one of the Giant's blast.

"Nothing is happening, and I'm not neglecting Peter" Tony argued, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh, yes you are" Bucky shot back, angry "At least be mature enough to say it!"

"I swear I will give you to Hela, Tony" Loki said.

"I'm not-" Tony was starting to shout, so Vision intervened.

"Can't we solve this like mature adults? I do not think that shouting or threats will be necessary in this situation, Misters" he spoke calmly, looking at their faces "This is a conversation between teammates, we aren't in an interrogation with the villains"

They breathed, calming down. Vision had a point.

"Tony, we just want to know why you're pushing Peter- the kid you adopted, the kid you  care and love- further and further everyday. This is really affecting him" Bruce spoke, looking more realized than half the room, ironic.

"I'm not doing it!"

"But you are, if you're so blind that you can't see it then let us open those damn eyes for you, Tony!" Rhodey argued quickly.

Tony, instead, tried to gain a little more time to think of an answer, he looked at Clint's couch "Some of you are surprisingly calm" he commented.

"Well, we have had our views settled for a long time, and we're stubborn AF" Scott looked at Clint, Wanda, Steve and Thor "It would be good to know why, though, so go on, Stark, we're listening"