Remembering x2 X

Tony got to the camping site in a rush, all of the eyes fell on the Ironman armour that had just appeared out of nowhere. Of course, they knew that Peter was now Tony Stark's son, but it was still a surprise when Ironman came.

The suit helmet disappeared, and the face of the billionaire appeared in its site.

A teacher came to him "Mr. Stark! Peter's ambulance already came, they are moving him to the nearest hospital"

"How's he?" he asked the teacher.

"The convulsion only lasted for about a minute, then he fainted" she responded and Tony nodded, he thanked her and then took off with the armour.

"Fri, guide me to the nearest hospital"

"The quickest route is being displayed" she announced and Tony saw a map appearing in the left of his line of vision.

He got to the hospital and asked the awestruck receptionist to guide him to his kid's room, he knocked and a wide eyed doctor let him in.

"Tony Stark" the doctor mumbled and Tony tried to give him a smile, but he just wanted to know how was his kid was "Uh- The kid's yours?"

Tony nodded "How's he, doctor?"

"He seems fine, I don't know if you're aware, but he suffered form a convulsion" at Tony's nod, the doctor kept talking "He's fine, and there will be no side effects. He should be waking up soon"

"Good" the billionaire looked at his kid's bed, where he was laying motionless with an IV conectes to his arm, he walked over and sat in a chair next to the bed "Do you know why this happened?"

"We think it was because an overstimulation in the brain, we do not know, however, what caused it"

"Thank you for taking care of him" Tony spoke, putting a hand to his kid's cheek.

"It's my job, sir. There's something I want to talk to you about, though" the doctor said as he went to lock the door. Tony instantly froze, his body preparing for a fight if it might be needed.

The billionaire got up "And what would it be, doctor?"

"I found... some kind of anomalies in the kid's body, I treated him taking into account those things... what I'm saying is, were you aware of this?" the short doctor spoke with a hint of fear, as if Tony was going to slap him right there.

In all honesty, Tony did want to slap someone, but it was not the doctor. He wanted to slap himself for not remembering earlier about Peter's spider DNA.

Tony sighed "I'm well aware, doctor"

The doctor nodded.

"There's someone else that knows this information?" the billionaire asked.

"No, I made sure this was not known by anyone else" the doctor responded "I know how a lot of persons don't like... enhanced individuals"

Tony felt relief flood through him, so no one else knew about his kid. Good, one person who also seemed comprensible, he could deal with that.

"Thank you for that. You might already know this, but I'd like it best if this information doesn't leave this place"

"Of course, sir"

"And I know what you're thinking. No, I didn't do that to my kid, I would never; he was already enhanced when I adopted him, just so you know" Tony said, knowing that the doctor was having suspicions about him.