Truth X

Peter didn't woke up slowly or confused, he woke up with a jerk, knowing exactly what had happened and aching from the first start.

His body was sore, and his mind cloudy, but he was awaken enough to know what had happened. To know that Kevin- the annoying kid- had kidnapped him, he attacked him and kidnapped him. God, Ned and Flash, where were them? Did the got kidnapped, too? Are they hurt? It was all his fault if they were; he was Spiderman, he should have protected them, they shouldn't have even came to the ally with him...

On the other hand, if they weren't kidnapped with him- or something worse that he didn't want to think about- they should be able to get help! Ned would know what to do, to tell his family, who happened to be The Avengers. If they knew he was saved, he tried to be positive.

It was kind of difficult when you were in a place you didn't know against your will, with a maniac teenager who wants god-knows-what, ties up by who-knows-what that was strong enough for him to not break.

"Uh-Uh" a voice came from behind him, it didn't startle him, he didn't jump, he knew someone was behind him the moment he woke up; his senses where at their maximum, hearing even his heartbeat "Looks like our little  asshole woke up"

'Our' so he wasn't alone, why it didn't surprise him?

"Bold words for someone who tied up their prisoner, knowing that they could knock you in a punch. Coward" Peter spat, glaring at the wall in front of him.

"Well, a little mouthy, are we?" he heard Kevin waking towards him, before he felt a punch in the back of his head- it wasn't meant to harm, just to annoy, he realized-

"You know- kidnapping Stark's son, who knows The Avengers- not your best plan" Peter looked at him unimpressed.

"Oh, but who said that it wasn't my plan? Also, I've been noticing that Tony Stark isn't as fond of his little pet recently, maybe he isn't even going to try and get you" he smirked and Peer felt his insecurities rose at it. Surely, Tony hasn't been paying much attention to him, but he was going to come to rescue him, right? After all, Peter was still his son...

"I'm going to break them, Stark" Kevin was only inches away from his face, voice low and dangerous "They are going to pay for what they did in the worst way possible; karma's a bitch, isn't it?"

Kevin gave his chair, the one he was tied to, the one which was also tied to the floor along with his feet, a push, before going out of a door.

————————————————————————

"I'm calling Tony, try to track him" Bruce said once Wanda was done explaining, going to the elevator.

"FRIDAY? You heard it, right?"

"I'm on it, Bruce. Tony has been notified of a code orange situation, he's currently waiting for the elevator to come here as soon as possible" the AI responded, sounding alarmed. Through the years they had done codings. Yellow for a not-world-threatening threat, but that still required the team; Orange for something that isn't world threatening neither, but is more important than yellow because is something personal; Green for a Hulk situation, whether they needed him or he was destroying the streets; Blue for when SHIELD was the one who requested their presence; Red for a world threatening threat.