Surprise! x2 X

It was three days later, on Tuesday, when Peter finally moved in his new house. Apparently May and Lucas had wanted to move as soon as possible so he had time to get comfortable before school, at leas that was what they told him.

Peter was now in his room, it was long after dinner and he couldn't conjure up sleep. He didn't know why, or course, he's had trouble sleeping before but not in the present. It may've been the new environment, his senses still seemed to not process were they where apt he was wary, they also didn't got used to the new smell of the house, or the new sounds or lights.

It was a kind of big house, normal. With two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and something that Peter deduced was an office for Lucas.

Peter had already told Tony and Happy his new address so they knew where to pick him up.

After moving around in bed for a good ten minutes he decided that if he was going to stay awake he was going to do something productive with his time. So, Peter did the only thing that he could've done in that situation.

He jumped out of a window, found a place where there was no one and put on the suit.

He webbed through the city, not knowing that well that part but still knowing his way around, until he found some bad guy to distract himself with. It was nothing that big, or entertaining, but something still. It was a guy who was clearly drunk, he was trying to rob some all time shawarma place with no more than two butter knifes.

He stopped some more crimes, like a mugging, a car crash and an attempt at robing a cashier, they were trying to make it explode or some stupid thing when he found the three guys. After that he just went to a building and patrolled everything from there, talking to Karen.

"So now I'm living with the guy" Peter made a pout as he filled Karen in with everything going around.

"That sucks" Karen's voice said, trying to match his awn distressed mood.

Peter opened his eyes, a lot, and almost started laughing "Where did you learned that, Karen? I didn't know you could swear"

"You taught me that human expression" Karen sounded like she was making the 'duh' face "And no, technically I can't swear"

Peter actually laughed at that "Well, let's hope that neither Tony nor FRIDAY knows, then"

"That we don't know what?" Peter heard FRIDAYS voice but it was distant so he knew he wasn't directly communicating with the AI. He couldn't help but go through his thoughts to see if some protocol summoned FRIDAY every time he said her name.

But when an image popped into the suit he knew it wasn't the case.

There he was, Tony Stark.

"Don't use That tone with the kid, Fri" Tony said looking to the ceiling, and after a pause he said "That's my job. Now, care to tell me what you're doing patrolling at four in the morning?"

"And what we can't know, Karen?" asked FRIDAY, and Tony looked pointedly at a camera in the roof "What? You said to the kid" came Fri's voice indignantly.

Tony ignored her "So..."

"Sorry, Tony. I didn't realize it was that late, I'll go to my room now"

"Yes, you are. But first thing first, why?" he asked.

"I just couldn't sleep, I think I'll be good now" Peter replied sighing.

Tony was sceptical at letting him go, but did it anyways.

"Ok, new house?"

"Yeah, but I'll be good now, I kind of tired myself enough" Peter replied.