Sickness X

Everything was great after that, Tony and May talked about how he was going to take care of Peter and visiting time. May wasn't exactly happy at leavening her nephew, but she was pretty ecstatic at her new life; she has been wanting to go out with her friends since forever and wanted to travel and get to know the world, now she could but, of course, she was going to miss Peter.

But the problem started two days after May had left the tower- and Peter had talked to a very distressed and stressed Karen- when Peter woke up sick and throwing up.

It felt like a hurricane was passing inside his stomach, messing everything.

After throwing up his dinner he sat in the bathroom floor, knowing he'll have to get up soon if he wanted to get checked up by Bruce. In a normal day he wouldn't, not now at least, he would wait a few hours and if he wasn't feeling well after that he would go to a doctor. But Bruce- Uncle Bruce?- had been extremely clear when he told Peter that at the most minimum discomfort he felt he had to go to him because they weren't sure how all of the... the kidnapped thing had messed up with his immune system or his healing factor- which was still too slow to be normal-

He didn't have to get up to find someone, though, as someone found him first. He was sure it wasn't a coincidence that his dad had decided that exact moment to go into his room.

Before he could really process what was happening he had Tony kneeled besides him in his bathroom floor making soothing circles in his back and looking downright concerned.

"Hey there kiddo" he mumbled, looking fondly at his son in everything but blood "Not feeling too good today, I guess?" he asked rhetorically.

That was all that took for Peter to slump agains his father's shoulder, making a groan like noise and nodding a bit.

"You think you're done here? Can you get up, buddy? I really want to get you to Bruce" Tony said softly, that softness he used only for Peter and that he hadn't known he had until that time the kid had come to the tower in almost tears.

The kid nodded and with the help of the sink and of his dad he got up. Each step he took felt like another ride in a rollercoaster, making his guts churn.

The kid was a little green and sometimes missed and step, that's why Tony had an arm around him all the time- not because he was too attached to let go or was still messed up because of the kidnapping or whatever-

After an eternity and an elevator ride full of almost vomiting, they got to Bruce in the medical room, where the doctor decided that it was because his healing factor was working so hard in fixing all the still new wounds that they found him with and that after days of basically starvation, when he got back to the tower and ate everything he wanted- which was a lot- his digestive system was a little messed up too, but nothing time wasn't going to heal.

And with a get well from Bruce they were alone again, all the team was chasing Kevin and Lucas as they had found out where they might be, Loki wasn't with them but he wasn't in the new Asgard either- nobody knew where he was and that was a little unsettling as the last time they didn't knew where the God of Mischief was he had gotten in a fight with The Rock- and Louis and the rest of Scott's friends were back to their home. They were alone, but that didn't bother the father and son duo, they were more than happy that way, more after being separated for so long.