The blue thing X

Peter rambled angrily to Karen. He knew that what he said to Mr. Stark was wrong, but he didn't care, he was just so angry right now.

Angry at everything, at himself for not remembering, at Mr. Stark, at the guys who kidnapped him, at life. He was feeling helpless and he hated feeling that way, he just wanted to remember, to feel normal again- whatever normal really was-

"Peter, form what I'm recalling I think that you should talk to Mr. Stark, I'm sure he felt very upset at your actions" Karen told him, he knew he should and he was starting to feel a little guilty, now that he was starting to think straight again. He knew that it was a low blow what he told Mr. Stark, but he couldn't help himself at the moment. He was starting to consider coming back tot he tower and apologize- he wasn't sure if Mr. Stark would hear anything though-

"Ughhh" he complained, swinging to the top of a building. Why was his life always so hard?

Suddenly, an idea popped in his head "Wait- Karen, you record everything, right?"

"That'd be right, Peter, what do you need me to do?" she asked kindly.

"So, you must have some videos from the time I don't remember, yeah?" he asked, hope filling his body, maybe he didn't remember, but he would know what his life was like before.

"Yeah. Should I reproduce some of the most important ones?"

"Yes! If Mr. Stark is in them, better" he wanted to know what relationship he had with his mentor, as he had told him that now he was his legal son.

A square appeared in his line of vision, showing a bunch of videos of Mr. Stark, some of them with the Avengers, some of them with Ned, and some of them it was only himself sharing his thoughts with Karen.

He looked as he laughed, bickering with Ironman- who was flying next to him-, when they were singing at the top of their lungs- horribly- in the lab, when Peter fell asleep on top of the man, when he took care of him when he was sick- he was pretty sure those were FRIDAY's videos, not Karen's-, when the man sang to him... it made his chest ache on envy, envy at himself, for having that, and that just made him more angry, he could still have a father if he hadn't lost his memories!

"That's enough!" he snapped, suddenly the feeling were too much for him, making everything spin a little and making him feel as if his brain was about to explode.

"I recommend watching one more video..." Karen said, almost warily, though it sounded more like an order than anything.

Peter sighed, pressing his palms to his eyes "Go a head, you're gonna show me it anyways"

"You know me so well" she answered and he heard the smirk on her tone- Mr. Stark was so damn good at making AIs-

A film by Peter Stark

He saw the entire thing, fighting tears because, god, he wanted to remember all of those moments, he wanted to remember why he did the video, he wanted to remember his father, but he couldn't, and he wanted to cry.

By the end of the video he had to take deep breaths to calm himself down from an emotional breakdown. He hated not remembering. He hated himself for telling Mr. Stark he wasn't his father.

"I have to go to the tower" he mumbled to himself.

"Wise thinking" Karen blurted, then she added "Should I trace a route"

"Are you kidding?" he mumbled once again "No, Karen, thanks, I know my way"

"Very well"