Press conference X

"Are you really okay with this, kiddo?" Tony asked, pointing at his kid's reactor.

"Yes... I mean, I don't think is that bad..." he tried off and smiled "Now I look just like you!"

Tony laughed "I don't think it's a good thing"

"Well, I do"

After a while they called Bruce (who was very happy to see Peter again up, he saw the kid as a nephew or something like that) to check on Peter, once Bruce told them that it was all clear to go, they went downstairs to surprise the rest of the team.

"How do you feel, Pete?" Bruce asked him, relived that the was okay, he had to admit that he has a soft spot for Peter.

"Good" Peter nodded, he really was okay, the fact that he had a hole in his chest not half as weird as being bitten by a radioactive spider.

"Okay, we'll go in there and, probably, they all will throw at you, they were very scared for you, kid" Tony put a hand in his kid's shoulder "If it's too much, you tell me and I'll kick all of their asses out- but don't repeat that"

Peter laughed "I heard you say worse things"

"And that's another thing that we won't repeat" Tony smiled, as they kept walking to the common room, where they told them to reunite. He was bouncing with excitement, having his kid back he felt all the negative emotions morph into good ones. He was in a good mood.

"Scott is in there, too, though Thor and Loki aren't, as they're now dealing with the Frost Giants" informed Bruce, who was smiling nonstop.

"He's the guy who turns huge and really tiny, right?" he asked, just to be sure, as he was the only Avengers who he hasn't met before.

"Yes, he's that one" confirmed his dad.

Once opened the door all of the Avengers turned at the same time to see why they've been called into a meeting.

When they realized what was happening, he heard cheers, and everybody was in front of him in just seconds, throwing themselves at him and asking questions about how he felt or if he was okay, he smiled and welcomed the members of what has become a family in the past weeks.

"Oh my god" Wanda put her hands in both of his cheeks, looking at him concerned "You're okay, right? How do you feel? You're okay"

He smiled, if they were a big and happy family he imagined Wanda being a big cousin, or that young aunt that's cool "Yes, I am"

Vision nodded to him, smiling, and put a hand in his shoulder "I am really happy that you're okay, Peter"

Then Clint and Natasha came "You're okay! I thought that we finally got rid of you" Nat said, smiling. They knew that it was a joke, teasing, and that it was her way of showing affection.

"Spiderkid!" greeted Clint "It's great to see you fine and kickin'"

And they hugged him, he hugged back, reasoning that it was the only thing he could do after scaring them half to death.