Betrayed

"B-But I don't need one, I'm mentally stable, I don't need a therapist why are you making me see one?!"

"This is for the best-"

"No it's not! I don't want to see a therapist you're forcing me to speak with. Do I look like I want to talk shit with a complete stranger?! I'd rather die!" Aizawa and All Might visibly flinched remembering Izuku's quirk.

"Please understand you're not okay-"

"Who are you to decide my feelings? Last time I saw, you're just a detective, not a fucking mind reader. You're only an adult forcing me to do shit that I don't like! You're all telling me to do something I don't want and now you're blackmailing me! What kind of moral adult does that?! Do you get off on forcing me to spill my feelings and guts even if I don't want to to a stranger?! Does it make you feel good? Huh, does it? You sick fucks you're all disgusting!"

______________

Izuku waited until Shinso and Iida left before coming out of the janitors closet. He didn't want them to see what he was gonna try to do incase he gets caught by Aizawa, All Might, or any other teacher that might've been lingering around.

Glass, glass, glass, where is glass?

Izuku saw a window,

Large enough to fit a person, mainly him.

Perfect.

He glanced around and ran toward the window.

Fwoosh

"Seriously?"

"We knew you'd try to go to windows to jump off. Come on, we're escorting you back home."

Izuku was quiet as they walked, still wrapped in Aizawa's bandages.

"Do I really have to see one?" He asked, All Might was about to say something but Aizawa shushed him.

"Yes" he said bluntly, All Might looked away with guilt in his eyes.

After they reached the gates of the school, Aizawa let him go.

"Don't try anything, I'll just get something quick. All Might watch over him."

"Ah..." All Might wordlessly said goodbye and held on Izuku's shoulder, the greenette looked uncomfortable.

...

"Why...?" Izuku muttered looking down and clenching his fists.

"What is it young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"My home is the only safe space I have... Why do you have to take that away from me too?" All Might gulped.

"The only friend that I have here is Shinso and he already betrayed me, and now I have a secret to keep from my mom." Izuku looked up at him, "I have to keep a secret in the only safe space I have, why did you take that away from me All Might? I thought heroes were supposed to make people feel hope... not this."

"Kid I.. Hitoshi didn't-"

"He did! F-For me... I was planning to tell him all about it, I wanted him to be the only one that knew, but now I have to share this with someone I haven't even met yet, why?" All Might looked away.

"5 minutes," He said.

"All Might...?"

"For 5 minutes, I don't know anyone named Midoriya Izuku."

"All Might... Thank you." Izuku grinned and took a blade out of his pocket.

"You're the best hero I've met yet."