Deku

Katsuki looked around, trying to see through the dark cluttered hallway, he barely just gotten past the traps in this place, he doesn't know where Kirishima is- it's fine, he just has to find him and then get out of here, that's all he needs to do and then he won't have to deal with him or this place anymore.

He walked with a limp on his left leg, his ankles twisted, he was batshit crazy, putting a shit ton of traps in the fucking entrance, now that he thought about it, he really should've known better, he really should've.

"You okay, Ground Zero?" Shinso asks, for some reason, the fucker managed to get through the traps easily- not to mention, when Deku attacked, he ignored the guy. What the fuck wasn't he supposed to be attack heroes?! Is Hitoshi not a hero for him or something?!

"Shut the fuck up Braniac, go do your zombie shit somewhere else."

"Right now, we need to get Kirishima out, as heroes, so no, I'm not going away."

Katsuki groans and continues to move forward, keeping close to the cold metal walls of the building, trying to keep himself stable, he can't believe Deku would go this far just to fucking win.

The more they trudged through the hallways, the dimmer the area became, Katsuki only noticed halfway- a swish of the wind against the eerily quiet hall, he turned around, Shinso wasn't there with him anymore.

He stopped walking, looking around, this hallway went on for too long, he exploded a part of the wall and kept walking. It was getting dimmer- he still isn't sure why, maybe the lights are really dimming or maybe the concussion is finally kicking in, god knows how many times he hit his head trying to avoid the traps.

He saw the same explosion stained wall and he stopped.

"Oi what the fuck Deku?! How long are you gonna keep watching me walk in circles like a creep?! Just fucking capture me you piece of shit!" He screamed, there was no response, he hissed and kept walking, only this time he reached for the opposite wall and walked along that.

He found a fucking door, fucking Deku.

He kicked it down, immediately he heard muffled noises, Kirishima or something, trying to tell him something.

"Bakugou! You took so long, just get us out of here already!" Shinso hissed, struggling against Kirishima.

"Why the fuck does he get a tape in his mouth and you don't?"

"He was really noisy"

"And you aren't?" Kirishima was trying to scream at him something, Katsuki ignore him, he should be glad that Katsuki was getting them free already damnit.

The moment he managed to rip off the rope the rope, a knife slashed, creating a cut to his skin and a hand reached out to his face and set off an explosion.

"W-What the fuck-?!" Katsuki staggered, sitting up, the Shinso that was in bounds suddenly was covered in sticky white slime like substances, it peeled away revealing a smile Deku.

His eyes widen, seeing Shinso in bounds at the corner, looking at him like he's the most stupid human being to ever exist, Kirishima was giving him the same look as if telling him 'I told you so'.

"Kacchan is so silly, didn't Mr.Aizawa tell you to check everything before you take a move? You were so eager to get away that you didn't double check everything, haha Kacchan is kinda cute when he's like that you know? Please stay ignorant, Kacchan!"

"Not to mention! I was waiting for you to find the door, you took so long even though you passed by it four times!"

"Is this a fucking joke to you Deku?"

"I'm treating it as one even though you're not as amused as me, why are you asking?"

Katsuki grits his teeth and tried to lunged at him, tried. Deku licked the knife that had his blood on it and suddenly he can't move.

"Now.... since you're curled up in the ground all prettily, I guess I should started wrapping Kacchan up right? How many ribbons would you like? Kirishima had four and Shinso had six, how about I make yours seven? Maybe it'll give you good luck in the future!" He chirped, he sat down next to Katsuki and tied him up prettily.

The effect of whatever Deku did when he licked his blood is gone and he thrashed around, but he couldn't move, he hissed, he lost.

"Villains win, Midoriya, you can let them go now"

"Okay!" He chirped, ripping off the capture tape off Kacchan, the blonde exploded his face.

"Haha, Kacchan is so angry but at the same time it's Kacchans fault that he lost. If you just doubled check for Shinso I would've been kept in bounds and you would've won! I was seconds away from having my disguise peeled off too you know, I'm so glad Kacchan was so eager to get out!" He chirps.

"Fuck you, fucking die"

"I'm sure I will!"

"Fuck you"

"Not in school, Kacchan, but if you want, you can come to my dorms later!"

"Fuck you! Fucking die!"

"You already said that, Kacchan"