⌜ five ⌟

jeno went to school, leaving the kitty alone at the apartment

jeno went to school, leaving the kitty alone at the apartment. he made sure his doors and windows were close so that the kitty won't go out of his apartment.

as he reached the school gates, he saw renjun standing there waving at him.

here.❞ renjun gave jeno a plastic bag ❝that's nana's food for this week.

and you're giving it to me because?

renjun gave his friend an apologetic smile ❝i'll be out of town for a week.

jeno sighed. he knew renjun's family is rich. it wasn't the first time renjun was out of town. there was even this one time renjun was out of the country for a year. maybe that's when he met chenle.

don't be sad!❞ renjun pouted as he saw his friend frowning. he walked nearer and placed both of his index finger at the corner of jeno's lips and lifted it up ❝smile.

this time his smile wasn't forced anymore, it was real and it made renjun smile.

plus, you have chenle here.❞ renjun said

jeno was trying his best not to frown ❝yep, chenle.

it's not like he hated the kid, but it felt so unfair for him. it was him and renjun that are bestfriends and not them. there was no them, just him and renjun.

🐱

wait here, i'll give this to the principal first.❞ renjun waved the paper and left jeno at the hallways.

he didn't have something better to do so he just stared at his shoes while leaning by the wall.

his attention was caught by someone running and shouting.

LEE DONGHYUCK!

he looked up and saw mark lee, who is in the neighboring section, running after lee donghyuck, mark's classmate.

donghyuck's laugh filled the hallway and everyone gave way for him to run, but jeno didn't. well, he was about to when another caught his attention.

it was a cat walking at the edge of the hallways. he squinted his eyes to get a better vision to see who was the cat.

he just hoped it wasn't jaemin.

MOVE!

jeno then snapped back to donghyuck who was already close and ended up bumping into him.