⌜ twenty one ⌟

❝w-why do you have

w-why do you have..❞ renjun took a step back when he saw jaemin's cat ears twitch again ❝that?

jaemin took a step closer, scaring the older and making him take a step back again. ❝don't freak out.

haha w-what do y-you mean.. i'm c-completely fine..❞ renjun laughed awkwardly

the cat person sighed and ran a hand through his hair. seconds later he decided to give renjun a small smile, ❝hi renjun.

h-hi jae—

i'm nana.

renjun paused and stared at jaemin, trying to process the words he just said. it made sense since jaemin has cat ears and nana was no where to be found in jeno's apartment. renjun gathered all the strength he had and went to touch jaemin's ears to see if it was real.

how..❞ he found the cat ears very cute and interesting

jaemin stared at renjun's face and can't help but hug him.

renjun froze when he felt jaemin's tight embrace. it was as if his hug meant a lot of things. the hug may be a kind of hug that means that he's thankful. but why would be jaemin be thankful? it, the hug, may mean that he's sorry. but them again, why would jaemin be sorry?

renjun was confused and it was all just because of a hug.

how's jeno?❞ renjun managed to ask

jaemin pulled away from the hug ❝he's sick.. and drunk.

renjun giggled ❝he's just sick. he's usually like that when he is sick.

wait so you have encountered jeno in that state a couple of times already?❞ jaemin tilted his head to the side, showing that he was curious

the older nodded ❝i've been through worst.

worse than jeno playing in the bathtub with his clothes on?

and again, renjun nodded ❝have you seen a sick boy riding a bike outside and shouting that he's superman?

jaemin widened his eyes in disbelief. ❝he really did that!?

yeah.❞ renjun just laughed at jaemin's reaction, ❝are you hungry?

jaemin took a step back ❝you're not going to let me eat cat food, are you?

seems like everything jaemin does make renjun laugh. ❝you're now a.. human.. so..

oh that's good!❞ jaemin smiled like a kid