⌜ twenty ⌟

renjun sneezed and he giggled when chenle quickly handed him a tissue ❝thank you

n-no problem.❞ chenle went back to seat, hiding the blush on his cheeks.

donghyuck rolled his eyes after seeing chenle act like a girl who was just noticed by her crush ❝are we not going to talk about jeno not coming to school for two days already?

oh yeah.❞ renjum stared at the couple in front of him ❝wait since when were you two friends with jeno?

mark could remember jeno telling him that he knows about donghyuck and him making out at the back of the building. ❝we were just being friendly.

renjun nodded his head and ate his fries.

didn't jeno hyung go home together with jaemin hyung that day?❞ chenle spoke ❝and wasn't jaemin hyung drunk at that time?

donghyuck furrowed His brows ❝aren't you also drunk that time?

you even confessed to us that you like—

chenle stuffed mark's mouth with the burger he bought

renjun stared at chenle ❝you like who?

donghyuck wanted to laugh as he saw chenle panicking in his place. ❝he likes someone named jisung.

chenle widened his eyes at donghyuck. renjun now turned to donghyuck, trying to find out who jisung it. mark munched the burger while glaring at his boyfriend, he was wondering who jisung is and how donghyuck knew him.

jisung?❞ renjun raised a brow

mark placed the burger down his tray and crossed his arms ❝so, who is this guy?

donghyuck gave chenle a look telling the younger to help him.

chenle cleared his throat ❝he's the one who..

donghyuck eyes stared at someone inside the cafeteria and then saw a kid carrying a dog ❝who takes care of chenle's dog!

chenle kicked donghyuck's knee below the table making the guy groan in pain silently ❝my cat.

you need someone to take care of your cat?❞ renjun questioned

chenle nodded, sighing in relief on the inside as he was saved.

renjun scoffed and continued eating his fries ❝you could always ask me i mean i'm good at taking care of cats.

then renjun was reminded by nana who he left at jeno's apartment.