⌜ sixteen ⌟

"how are you?"

"how are you?"

jeno smiled as he heard the voice of the person he missed so much ❝you know i'm fine. how about you?

"i miss you." renjun smiled

it was a good thing that they were just calling. jeno pulled his phone away from his ear and squealed like a girl.

"jeno? still there?" jeno bit his lower lip, trying his best not to squeal at the older's cute giggle

yeah..❞ his body was there but his soul felt like it was already in heaven.

jaemin had a look on his face telling that he regretted meeting jeno in his life. he looked gay.

well he is.

i miss you t—

meow!

jaemin quickly cut of jeno's sentence making the guy glare at him, wishing that he would disappear in his sight. the cat person shrugged and laid down the sofa.

"i miss nana!" renjun whined "can i talk to nana?"

can you even understand a cat?

renjun giggled "i'm a cat person!"

forgetting what happened to—

"just let me talk to nana, jeno." this time renjun was serious

jeno sighed and gave the phone to jaemin, now watching what will happen next.

jaemin panicked and mouthed the words 'what to say'. jeno smiled as he was having fun watching jaemin panicking.

"hello nana~"

jaemin gulped ❝m-meow~

jeno bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing. ❝i didn't know cats stutter.

jaemin glared at him and mouthed, 'that's the new trend, deal with it'

"is jeno treating you well nana?" renjun questioned in a humming tone

jaemin nodded, forgetting that he was in a phone call with renjun. ❝meow.

that means yes.❞ jeno raised his voice, making sure renjun hears it.

it means no!❞ jaemin accidentally said it out loud

making jeno freeze from his place. jaemin covered his mouth using the both of his hands and jeno grabbed his phone and coughed.

"who was that?"

then jeno knew he is screwed ❝that was no one.

jaemin pressed both of his hands together, asking for forgiveness. jeno just stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"then who is jaemin?"

jaemin let his body fall on the sofa, his soul leaving out of his body. instead of getting mad, jeno found it amusing.

a guy next door.

renjun scoffed, not believing his bestfriend "you've been living in that apartment ever since and i always visit you there. never have i ever heard of a guy named jaemin."

meet my new neighbor.❞ jeno was trying hard not to laugh at jaemin rolling at the floor, regretting his life decisions.

"you have alot of explaining to do lee jeno."

jeno laughed ❝and i miss you too huang renjun.

"shut up"

aw are you blushing?❞ jeno cooed

"what no." but in reality he was "anyways, i'll be back tomorrow."

take care.❞ jeno then remembered the welcome party chenle was planning ❝let's meet at chenle's.

"oh you two are friends now, i see."

he's cute.❞ jeno smiled, earning a look from jaemin

"i'm cuter."

jaemin rolled his eyes ❝nana is cuter.

"i heard the same voice again. yah! lee jeno i swear—"

BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW!❞ jeno ended the call and turned to jaemin

jaemin stood up from the floor and went to the kitchen to get food but was stopped by a hand on his wrist.

let go, i'm hungry and i don't want to eat you.❞ jaemin clicked his tongue

jeno stood up and pulled jaemin closer, making their chests bump. jaemin froze from his place making jeno smile. jeno leaned closer and sniffed jaemin's neck.

the heck you doing?

jeno smirked. ❝let's take a bath.

t b c