⌜ six ⌟

jaemin buried his head on jeno's neck, making the older curse mentally

jaemin buried his head on jeno's neck, making the older curse mentally. he wasn't just heavy, he was also clingy.

stop smelling me.❞ jeno groaned

jaemin transformed into a human being at the garden awhile ago and jeno decided to bring him home. but then the cat person wasn't wearing any footwear so he was forced to carry the younger, piggy back style.

but you smell good.❞ jaemin snuggled on his neck and unconsciously licked it

t-the fuck..❞ jeno stopped his tracks and gulped ❝don't do that!

jaemin giggled ❝do what?❞ he licked the older's neck again ❝this?

jeno took a deep breath, controlling himself ❝jaemin i will put you down if you do that one more time.

the cat person puffed his cheeks ❝you're no fun.

after a few minutes of walking, they finally reached jeno's apartment and before opening the door, he placed jaemin down, making him pout. he actually enjoyed being carried by jeno.

jeno turned around making their faces so dangerously close.

jaemin covered his hand on jeno's face and pushed it away after knowing what jeno would do next ❝let me be in my human form please, i want to enjoy being a boy.

a boy that has cat ears.❞ jeno rolled his eyes. it was a good thing they didn't encounter anyone on their way back home.

but then his cat ears looked unreal so people might mistake it as a head wear.

jaemin smiled and made his ears twitch ❝they are cute though.

jeno opened the door and was the first one to go in ❝nothing in a cat is cute.

cat hater.❞ jaemin stomped his way inside the house and let his body fall down at the sofa.

jeno noticed him wearing the same clothes he wore ever since he first met him in his human form.

how long have you been wearing those clothes?❞ he asked

jaemin shrugged ❝since birth i guess.❞ but then he remembered, ❝wasn't i a cat when i was young?

jeno sat down on the floor, next to jaemin who's facing at the side, and shrugged. how should he know?

is this your first time turning into a human?❞ he was curious because jaemin was so calm when he turned into a human, so he thought maybe he turned into a human a couple of times. but then he didn't know how to turn back into a cat, which made him think that maybe it was his first time.

i..❞ jaemin flipped his body around and was now facing the ceiling ❝honestly don't know.

what are you?

a cat?❞ jaemin answered using his most obvious tone

and a human?❞ jeno raised a brow

the younger sighed, ❝let's talk about this tomorrow, i'm tired.

i have school tomorrow.

goodluck then.❞ jaemin turned around, his back facing jeno ❝i will just stay here tomorrow, i'm sorry i escaped.

are you going to sleep there?

jaemin nodded ❝where else?

you know, it would be easier for you to sleep if you turn into a cat.❞ jeno said

jaemin turned to him and showed a smirk ❝i know you just want to kiss me.

jeno acted like he was vomiting ❝disgusting.

his action made jaemin laugh ❝goodnight.

jeno hummed as a response and stood up from his place and went to his room, not forgetting to lock it.

🐱

why are you crying jaemin?❞ a woman wearing a white sunday dress bent down and patted the head of the kitty.

there was this car coming towards me.❞ the kitty cried out ❝and i was supposed to die..

the girl continued to gently pat the crying kitty.

but an old man came and rescued me.❞ the kitty cried even louder ❝does that make me a killer?

hearing that made the girl shool her head as a no ❝don't think that way jaemin.

but he died because of me.

the girl smiled as she stopped patting the kitty ❝do you want to repay him back?

the kitty nodded.

one day, you will meet his grandson.❞ she smiled ❝he is actually sad right now since his grandfather died.

and it's because of me.

she shushed him up by placing an index finger on his lipssshh.

what if he will get mad at me?

he will of course, but i know he'll just forgive you. it's not your fault why his grandfather died.

the kitty crawled his way towards the girl's lap ❝i'm sleepy.

sleep well jaemin.

t b c