⌜ twenty nine ⌟

❝are you really sure about this?❞ jaemin asked

are you really sure about this?❞ jaemin asked

jeno nodded ❝everything is going to be fine.

jaemin frowned, he wants to believe the older's words. he wants to believe that everything is going to end well. but the reality got the best of him. he knew nothing is going to be fine.

but for now, let him believe that everything is going to be fine.

what if they find me weird?❞ jaemin covered his cat ears

the older gave him a smile and removed his hands from the cat ears ❝renjun didn't find you weird.

jeno what if—

what if you just calm down and let them know your true self?❞ jeno patted the cat person's head ❝it's just chenle, mark, and donghyuck.

jaemin sighed. ❝when are they coming?

apparently, jeno decided to let the others know about jaemin's true identity since he didn't want the younger to suffer. he knew jaemin wants to feel free and hang out with them without hiding his true self. without covering his cat ears using jeno's cap.

later maybe—❞ their conversation was cut off by someone knocking on the door ❝or maybe now.

jeno stood up from the bed and was about to leave but was stopped by jaemin who was now holding the older's wrist ❝i'm scared..

jeno softened at the view of jaemin looking like a child that was about to cry.

jeno chuckled and crouched down in front of jaemin who was sitting at his bed. ❝jaemin, it's ok.

what if they don't accept me?

i'm here, i accept you for who you are.❞ jeno placed a peck on jaemin's cheeks ❝let's go.

as they got out of the room, jeno stopped at the sight of donghyuck getting inside the house without jeno's permission.

hi jenojam!❞ donghyuck waved at the guy and smiled at jaemin who was hiding behind jeno ❝and oohh, nice cat ears! where did you buy those?

jaemin didn't buy them, it was already with him ever since he turned into a human.

hyuck they are—

jeno was cut off by mark who was looking at him with a teasing look ❝are we not going to talk about how the both of you went out of the room, together?

listen i have something to say—

again, jeno was cut off by donghyuck's dramatic gasp. ❝did you two do it?

chenle was about to react also but renjun stopped him from it. ❝can you two just listen?❞ renjun glared at the two

jeno smiled at renjun, thanking him. ❝jaemin is—

PREGNANT!?

mark, donghyuck, and renjun turned to chenle and gave him a look.

chenle covered his mouth using both of his hands and gave them a peace sign ❝oops?

jaemin couldn't help but giggle. he then step out from jeno's back, ❝i'm nana.

the visitors, except for renjun, tilted their heads to the side. not knowing what jaemin meant.

speaking of nana, where is nana?❞ donghyuck questioned, taking what jaemin said as a joke.

babe..❞ mark nudged his boyfriend beside him, trying to process what jaemin said. he somehow understood what jaemin meant but at the same time he doesn't.

wait don't tell me..❞ donghyuck pointed at jaemin

jaemin nodded as if he knows what donghyuck was about to question ❝i'm a cat.

i have a cat named ji.❞ chenle said calmly, still not understanding the situation

renjun sighed ❝i also have a cat named nana, and is now jeno's boyfriend.

jeno furrowed his brows ❝he is not my boyfriend.

jaemin nodded ❝i'm his husband.❞ he said, feeling proud

babe my heart is oh my god.❞ donghyuck squeezed mark's arms, trying to control what he feels

so wait.. jaemin and nana are one?❞ mark asked, still trying his best to understand

jeno turned to jaemin, telling him that they should show them. jaemin's face turned red upon realizing that they need to kiss in front of them for him to turn into nana.

where did the confident jaemin go?

wait!❞ donghyuck stopped the two from going closer ❝so jaemin only turns into a cat if someone kisses him?

if..❞ jeno coughed ❝jeno kisses him.❞ he coughed again

renjun rolled his eyes ❝he just wants jaemin all to himself.

you want chenle all to yourself too.❞ donghyuck mumbled

and you just want mark all to yourself.❞ jeno talked back

after a few arguments and jeno explaining to them everything, from the first time he saw jaemin to the part where he became someone important in his life. basically, jeno was talking about how he loves jaemin so much.

but of course, jaemin was too dense to notice.

too dense or he just doesn't want to believe that jeno has feelings for him. he thinks that it'll hurt him less when it's finally time to leave him.

hey jeno..❞ jaemin gave jeno a pout

hey kitty..❞ jeno giggled

jaemin groaned at the nickname ❝mark and donghyuck has an endearment like babe.. should i call you hubby?

jeno cringed at the endearment ❝i will still call you kitty.

jaemin already gave up and just accepted the nickname a long time ago. ❝what should i call you then?

you can call me yours.❞ jeno winked at him

making everyone in the background choke on air at how cheesy jeno was.

t b c