⌜ twenty three ⌟

jeno frowned as he was watching the cats running around the park

jeno frowned as he was watching the cats running around the park. donghyuck and mark were having a small picnic under one of the trees, chenle and renjun were eating ice cream while talking, and jeno was alone, watching the kitties play.

he somehow wished he could also turn into a kitty so that he could join the two. or at least a dog and find himself a partner to play.

he was the one who suggested this kind of outing but why does it look like he was being left out.

if only he didn't turn jaemin into a cat but what can he do? jaemin forced him to turn him into a cat as soon as he heard that chenle was bringing jisung at their mini outing.

hey jeno.❞ renjun sat next to his bestfriend

jeno rolled his eyes ❝where's chenle?

he was jealous that renjun was having more time with chenle that with him when he is the bestfriend and chenle is just a friend.

or maybe chenle is something more that what jeno knows.

renjun pointed at the kitties and there they saw chenle playing with them like a baby, ❝he's so cute.

jaemin is cuter.❞ he whispered. he went soft when he saw nana rolling on the floor as they were running around with ji.

renjun licked his ice cream ❝hm? you were saying?

jeno shook his head ❝chenle is like a baby.

renjun giggled ❝my baby.

jeno choked from his saliva. he didn't expect renjun to say that kind of things. but he wasn't sure if that's really what he heard since it was more of a mumble.

renjun was now starting to eat the cone of his ice cream ❝by the way, where's your neighbor?

my neighbor?

renjun knows about jaemin being a cat but he just want to play with jeno for a while, ❝jaemin.

and for the second time, jeno choked ❝h-he's busy..

oh yeah?

jeno nodded and stayed quiet. he didn't want to entertain any of renjun's questions anymore. the two just watched the kitties play with chenle and you could see the both of them go soft.