⌜ eighteen ⌟

❝welcome back renjun!❞ everyone screamed as renjun opened the door, chenle's voice was the loudest of all

welcome back renjun!❞ everyone screamed as renjun opened the door, chenle's voice was the loudest of all.

renjun smiled as he saw the house decorated as if he was having a birthday party.

he smiled at the two, mark and donghyuck, and then went to chenle and ruffled the younger's hair.

thank you.

chenle smiled ❝anything for you gege.

jeno coughed, earning different reactions from the two. chenle frowned and renjun was giving his bestfriend a huge smile.

renjun ran towards jeno and hugged him ❝i missed you so much!

jeno rolled his eyes ❝it has only been a week.❞ but deep inside he was also missing the short guy hugging him

shut up i know you miss me also.❞ jeno giggled at what the older said and hugged him back, it was true

jaemin came out from the kitchen while carrying a plate with a slice of cake on it and choked when he saw jeno and renjun hugging.

donghyuck quickly gave jaemin water and he didn't hesitate to drink it.

renjun pulled away from the hug as he saw an unfamiliar face.

you must be jaemin?❞ he questioned

jaemin gulped the water down and nodded ❝you are?

jeno wanted to hit the younger. jaemin already knows who renjun is so why bother even asking who he is.

renjun chuckled ❝renjun, jeno's bestfriend. and you are?

jeno's boy—

neighbor!❞ jeno wanted to congratulate himself for moving fast and place an arm on jaemin's shoulder

renjun squinted his eyes at jeno ❝are you jaemin? was i asking you?

jeno shook his head as a no ❝but i answered it for him.

but you are not jaemin.

jeno sighed ❝fine, jaemin you answer.

jaemin smiled ❝i'm jeno's cat—

cat person! he's a cat person, he loves cats.❞ jeno gave jaemin a look

renjun groaned ❝why do you keep on cutting off jaemin's sentence?

jeno raised both of his hands as if he finally surrendered ❝fine.

jaemin cleared his throat ❝hi i'm jaemin, jeno's friend.