⌜ eleven ⌟

jeno ruffled his hair ❝what am i going to do!?❞

jaemin rolled on the sofa in boredom ❝do what you wanna do.❞ he said, not knowing what the other was troubling about.

the cat food, stupid! renjun is going to return next week and he might think that i'm not feeding you anything.

jaemin whined ❝cause you aren't!❞ he pouted

jeno rolled his eyes ❝shut up. i'm feeding you human food, not cat food.

just throw the cat food away and tell renjun that i ate it all.❞ jaemin said as if it's easy to do it

how about you turn into a cat and eat them all? i think that's a good idea.❞ jeno said

are you crazy?

jeno groaned ❝what else can i do?

jaemin just shrugged and stood up from the sofa ❝i'm going to have a walk.

jeno came out from the kitchen with his eyes wide open ❝what?

jaemin took a cap from the coffee table and smiled at jeno ❝i won't go far.

jeno didn't stop him and just let him do what he wants to do. it was better if he would go far and get lost. his problems would go away and he won't be taking care of someone anymore.

but of course we all know he didn't mean it.

deep inside he was worried jaemin might get lost.

🐱

his soda can filled living room with clothes everywhere was already clean and is now spotless. the unwashed plates in the sink were now washed, his kitchen was now clean with the cans and goods placed at the right cupboards. his used clothes were now hanged and he is now waiting for them to dry.

his apartment was now clean and he only did it in one afternoon, without jaemin's company.

speaking of jaemin, jeno checked the time ❝did he get lost?

it was already 5 in the afternoon and jaemin was no where to be seen.

should i go and find him?❞ jeno stared at the front door, debating on whether he will go out or not. a minute later he finally had and answer to his question and flopped down the already clean and comfy sofa. ❝nah, i'm tired.

but his mind was already filled with what ifs. what if jaemin is lost? what if he is somewhere in the forest, finding his way out? what if he got into an accident? what if he—

his thoughts were cut off by a door bell. he quickly stood up from the sofa and went to open the door.

jaemin god, where have you—❞ jeno blinked ❝chenle?

the small guy stood outside jeno's apartment smiled. ❝hi hyung.

jeno then let the younger in and made him sit down at the sofa. chenle's jaw dropped as he saw the older's apartment change. it was cleaner than before.

why did you come?❞ jeno said, trying his best not to sound disappointed. he actually thought it was jaemin.

chenle giggled ❝renjun gege will be back home this friday and i was planning to have a welcome home party.

jeno frowned. he is renjun's bestfriend but never has he ever done a welcoming party for him.

hyung?❞ chenle waved his hand in front of jeno's face when he saw him spacing out

jeno forced a smiled at the younger ❝sure. do you need help?

chenle nodded ❝i just met renjun gege when he was assigned to tour me around school and he knows a lot about me, but i don't. can i ask you questions about him?

jeno didn't like that. he wanted that he's the only one who knows renjun well, he didn't want anyone to just know about renjun. he didn't want to share anything connected to renjun.

but what can he do? chenle is also renjun's friend, and somehow his friend.

yeah sure.❞ jeno gave a smile

chenle clapped his hands ❝great! oh can i ask a question not renjun related?

the older raised a brow ❝like what?

like who is jaemin?

jeno was about to speak when the doorbell stopped him. he swear, if it is jaemin then he came at a wrong timing.

he was hesitating to open the door or not. chenle was just there sitting next to him, he didn't want the younger to see jaemin.. it might cause a lot of trouble.

he just hoped it's the pizza delivery guy, even though he didn't order any pizza.

are you not going to open that?❞ the younger tilted his head innocently

jeno let out an awkward giggle and stood up from his seat ❝i am.

he held the door knob and slowly twisted it. jaemin harshly opened the door and went inside while panting.

took you long enough!❞ he heaved a relief sigh ❝i was chased by dogs!

jeno took a deep breath, he wanted to shut the cat person up but it was no use, chenle was already there looking at him.

jeno?❞ jaemin followed to where jeno was looking at at, then widened his eyes. ❝oh no. i'm very sorry i think i went to the wrong apartment—

chenle stopped jaemin from leaving the apartment by shouting ❝wait!

jaemin turned his head around ❝eh?

are you jaemin?

it was a good thing that jaemin was wearing jeno's cap.

t b c