⌜ thirty two ⌟

i love you guys ;-;

the thought of jaemin being worried made jeno smile

the thought of jaemin being worried made jeno smile. jaemin does care for him

somewhere.. i'm coming home though, why? missed me?

"you take your time." jeno knew it was a joke but still, it hurt him

oh wow, thank you. i feel very much missed.

he tightened his grip at the box of cake he bought on the way. he was having a hard time choosing what to buy for jaemin that's why he's still not home yet. in the end he bought a cake. it wasn't jaemin's birthday or anything, he just want to buy something for the younger.

he then regained a smile as he heard the younger giggle "just kidding.."

i love you..❞ jeno whispered

he loves how jaemin pouts when he gets disappointed at something, he loves how jaemin hates cat food when he himself is a cat, he loves how the younger is clingy and loud, he loves how confident jaemin is, he loves jaemin's cat ears, he loves everything about jaemin.

he loves jaemin.

"renjun?" jeno furrowed his brows at what the younger said and then giggled

what no. i mean i already moved on from renjun and i see him as a friend now, promise. plus, he's better with chenle.❞ jeno was happy as he said that. he was proud telling jaemin that he now see renjun as a friend and not someone who he loves.

because he now loves jaemin.

he didn't know when it started but it just happened. maybe it's because of how jaemin cares for him that much, maybe it's because he was used to jaemin just beside him that he couldn't live without jaemin by his side, or maybe it's because jaemin is good with kids. he honestly doesn't know why he loves jaemin.

maybe there's a lot of reasons why he loves jaemin that he couldn't summarize each one of them.

jeno frowned when jaemin didn't reply ❝hey still there?

did something happen? why can jeno hear jaemin breath heavily and why can he hear people talking? is he outside of the house? the older's heart skipped a beat when scenarios started flashing inside his head. jaemin's not in danger, right?

jaemin?❞ he hoped nothing happened

he hoped that jaemin is just inside the house, lying down at the sofa while watching FROZEN for the nth time.

"jeno, i'm sorry."

jeno froze from his spot. think positive things, jeno. rainbows, butterflies, everythimg nice. nothing wrong is going to happen to jaemin.

jeno wasn't watching his way as his mind was busy thinking about jaemin's state. he wanted to run to see if the guy is perfectly safe but then again he didn't know where jaemin is.

jeno bumped someone that made him drop his phone. he was about to get his phone that was now on the floor but a foot was keeping it down, making jeno look up only to see familiar faces.

well..❞ the guy smirked and placed pressure on the phone that was now breaking under his foot.

jeno gulped. it was the guys who tortured jaemin when he left him outside of the convenience store.

🐱

renjun!❞ jaemin quickly ran towards the guy that was about to cross the road, not caring about his phone that he accidentally let go while running

renjun looked up and smiled as he saw jaemin. his smile soon disappeared when he saw a car coming towards him on the other side. he wanted run but he couldn't feel his feet.

"renjun gege?" chenle's voice can be heard from the phone

in a blink on an eye, jaemin tackled renjun and made sure they reached at the sidewalk. people gasped and were shocked at what happened. whispers can be heard and renjun snapped out from his thoughts. he hugged the guy that was on top of him so tight that he could already feel him losing air.

r-renjun.. i c-can't breathe..❞ jaemin coughed as renjun pulled away from the hug. jaemin stared at renjun and smiled ❝are you ok?

thank you.

jaemin was about to reply back but then saw a familiar figure that was standing in front of the crowd that was circling them. he wasn't ready.

"gege!? did something happen?!"

the two giggled when they heard chenle's loud voice from the phone. jaemin stood up and gave renjun time to explain to chenle what just happened. jaemin walked towards the girl that stood out because she was wearing white in the middle of the crowd that had dark colors that was dominant in their clothes. he dragged her away from the crowd and smiled, the girl didn't feel happiness in jaemin's smile.

it was a sad smile.

i did it, yey!❞ jaemin giggled as he raised his fist up in the air, letting out a forced happiness.

jaemin..

jaemin sighed ❝you can turn me back—

jaemin!? where is jaemin!?

both of their attentions turned to the guy who was pushing the people aside.

renjun, what's wrong?

renjun ran a hand through his hair, looking like a stressed person. ❝jeno is at the hospital.

t b c