⌜ twenty eight ⌟

i really want jaemin and jeno to end up together—

jeno turned to the side and furrowed his brows as he felt no one beside him. his eyes then shot wide open and he quickly sat down on the bed.

jaemin?

he took a deep breath to calm himself. he shook his head, telling himself to think positively. maybe jaemin is just outside of the room and is now cooking breakfast for him.

yeah, maybe that's it.

he stood up and hoped that he was right. ❝jaemin..

there was no one at the living room and jeno couldn't help but panic. he ran to the kitchen and didn't see jaemin.

nana!❞ maybe he unconsciously kissed jaemin while sleeping and is now a kitty and is hiding somewhere ❝don't play games with me.

he was now worried and scared. worried because jaemin is gone and might be out there alone, and scared because renjun might kill him if he knows his kitty disappeared.

jeno looked under the table, the bathroom, under his bed, inside the cabinets, everywhere, but he still didn't find jaemin.

he had no choice but to ask for help. he took his phone and ran a hand through his hair, feeling stressed out. ❝god, renjun please answer.

minutes later the other answered the phone. "morning good—"

renjun have you seen.. nana?

"nana? what do you mean?"

just this once, jeno hoped that renjun was just joking around and he actually took jaemin at the middle of the night and is planning a prank right now.

but it doesn't seem like a prank.

"jeno, what happened to nana?"

🐱

highness noona.

the girl flinched from her place and glared at the person who called her ❝you scared me!

jaemin giggled and sat next to her.

they were at a garden far from the town. jaemin woke up early after having a nightmare. a dream about jeno kissing him on the lips and then he turned into a cat. he thought he would just turn back but he didn't and jeno just left him there on the streets.