⌜ fifteen ⌟

❝jeno!❞

jeno!

jeno got home from school and saw the cat person at the sofa, smiling at him. he ignored him and went to the kitchen to drink water.

ever since yesterday, jaemin played with chenle's cat, jeno has been ignoring him. jaemin didn't know what he did wrong. he even tried to make breakfast this morning but jeno just ate cereal and went to school, not even tasting the food jaemin made.

yah jeno are you ignoring me?❞ jaemin followed jeno from the kitchen

but all he received was a cold shoulder from the older.

jaemin pouted as he watched jeno go to his room, still not talking to him. the older didn't even bother giving him at least a look.

jeno placed his bag on the bed and went to turn the lights on but it wasn't cooperating. a sigh escaped his mouth and went to get books, notebooks, and a ballpen from his bag and went out of his room.

he placed all at the coffee table in the middle of the small living room and went to sit at the sofa beside jaemin who was still pouting.

the older didn't bother to look at him and started reading the book to understand what his assignment was about.

jenooo~❞ jaemin now used his cute voice, which he cringed deep inside. ❝nana is hungry~

there's food at the kitchen.❞ jeno said, not paying attention to jaemin

an idea then popped inside of jaemin's head, making him smirk as he know jeno can't resist him if he does this.

he crawled towards jeno and took the book away that was covering his face and placed it on the table. he sat on the older's lap, facing him, making the older breath heavily at the sudden action.

but i want to eat you.❞ this time jaemin wasn't using his cute voice.

jeno gulped at how deep jaemin's voice was. he found it very hot. ❝y-you get off of me.

jaemin, being a stubborn kitty, shook his head and now buried his face on jeno's neck ❝not until you tell me why you're avoiding me.

i'm n-not.❞ he tried not to stutter but failed as jaemin was starting to lick his neck

jaemin bit and sucked a part on jeno's neck and the older let out a sound that made jaemin's cat ears twitch.

can you make that sound again?❞ jaemin mumbled and did the same action, wanting to hear the sound again

jeno bit his lower lip and closed his eyes.

what did i do? why are you avoiding me?❞ jaemin said, sending small kisses on the older's neck

jaemin, s-stop.

jaemin now went to the older's jaw and licked it. ❝no, you tell me first and i'll stop.

y-you..❞ jeno groaned when he felt jaemin moving, making him feel what he's not supposed to feel. ❝you were playing with chenle's cat.

jaemin pulled away from kissing the younger's neck, since that's the only thing he can do, and stared at the older with a teasing smile.

were you jealous?

jeno blushed and shook his head ❝no! it's just that you were playing with him as if he's the only cat on earth.

so in short, you were jealous.❞ jaemin raised a brow, still having that teasing smile

i wasn't jealous.

deny again and i'll place many hickeys on your neck that even make up can't cover it.❞ jaemin said

jeno gulped. ❝well.. i was bit jealous.

jaemin giggled when he heard jeno say 'a bit'. he found it cute.

silence then invaded the two, causing them to just stare each other's eyes. jaemin was still sitting on jeno's lap and the older's hands were wrapped around the cat person's waist.

jeno's attention now went to the younger's lips and was holding himself back from kissing it.

if only jaemin wouldn't turn back into a kitty when he kisses those lips.

wait, am i the only one who can turn you into a cat?❞ jeno questioned, wondering thay maybe if jaemin kisses another person then he will turn into a cat

jaemin shrugged ❝i don't know, i haven't tried kissing anyone but you.

good, let's make this a rule. i'm the only one who can turn you into a cat, get it?❞ jeno suddenly said and this time it was the younger who's cheeks are now red

stop it. i can kiss anyone if i feel like it.❞ jaemin said, finding it disgusting as he is imagining that he's kissing a stranger

jeno frowned upon hearing it ❝no you can't. if you do,

jaemin back away when jeno's face was close to his but was stopped by a hand that was supporting him from behind.

jeno went to the younger's ears to whisper, ❝i'll punish you.

jaemin's face was now red like a tomato and punched jeno's chest playfully making the older giggle.

you aren't even my owner. renjun is my owner, he just left me with you since his mom is allergic to cats.

jeno nodded ❝whatever you say kitty.

jaemin's nose crunched as he heard the endearment ❝i'm not a— oh wait i am but don't call me that!

he was caught off guard when jeno suddenly kissed his cheeks.

can you at least tell me if your going to kiss me on the cheeks?❞ jaemin pouted

jeno smiled, showing his eye smile, making jaemin falling even deeper ❝return the kiss.

jaemin did exactly what jeno said and kissed him on the cheeks.

jeno could see how red jaemin's face was and made the younger cover his face using the cap which was just lying down on the sofa.

don't cover your beautiful face kitty.

i said don't call me that!❞ jaemin said, now wearing the cap and pulled it down to cover half of his face.

jeno was about to remove the cap but a knock on the door stopped him.

the door opened before jaemin could get off from jeno's lap, making the person who opened the door widen their eyes.

donghyuck!?

donghyuck's face turned red and turned around, bumping into his boyfriend's chest.

mark giggled and looked at the two who were still at the sofa, not changing their position.

i thought jaemin is just a neighbor?❞ mark said, rasing a brow

t b c