⌜ eight ⌟

❝i'm coming with you!❞

i'm coming with you!

no.

jaemin pouted as he watched jeno wearing his shoes. ❝but i want to come with you.

i said no. you stay here.

i'll turn into a cat and go with you!

jeno rolled his eyes ❝no pets allowed in the supermarket.

jaemin puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms, acting like a baby who's toy was taken away. ❝then i'll be a human! just bring me with you. it's boring here!

jeno glared at the boy and pointed at the thing twitching on his head ❝there's no way you're going out with that.

jaemin now smiled. he stood up from the sofa and walked towards the older, still smiling. he actually found a way to hide his cat ears.

jeno watched jaemin getting his cap from his head and wore it. ❝tada!

the older rolled his eyes. he was too tired to argue and just opened the door. he walked out and jaemin followed from behind, smiling.

he was happy he could go out.

🐱

JENO! WHAT ARE THESE?❞ jaemin appeared, after disappearing for like 5 minutes, carrying a cereal box

cereal?❞ jeno raised a brow, looking at the box

the cat ears were covered by jeno's hat but jeno could guess that his ears twitched.  not that they are close or something but he knows when his cat ears would twitch.

does it go with milk?❞ jaemin questioned while reading the ingredients

jeno shook his head and took a pack of milk, making jaemin smile and placed the cereal box down the cart.

YAY MILK!❞ jaemin jumped in happiness

jeno couldn't help but smile at the cute sight, but then frowned when he noticed himself getting interested.

jaemin disappeared again but jeno couldn't care less. he was actually wishing for jaemin to get lost completely and not show up in front of him again.

jeno took some can goods, a pack of meat, and other food that was enough for the both of them. yes, both of them. he knows jaemin would not be turning back to a kitty in a while so he thought of buying food that's enough for them.

jeno look!❞ jeno was too busy to look at jaemin and just continued pushing the cart. jaemin pouted ❝jeno!

jeno raised his head and widened his eyes at jaemin.