Chapter 2

Taylor's Pov
After we entered the classroom zayn left me with a smile to sit beside liam and Niall, another friend of his, I went and sat beside Selena. It was history class so I took my history book out. " what did you guys do? " selena asked smirking a bit "we did nothing, we just walked together and yeah maybe he held my hand during the walk " I said looking at her "what!!?? " she screamed so loud that the whole class turned to look at us "calm down selena I don't want any one to know about this " I whispered to her she nodded and whispered back "seriously!? Who made the move first? " "he " I replied back smiling like an idiot "don't blush that much people are watching " she said laughing at me "stop it" I said slapping her arm slightly, "good morning students " Ms Martha our history teacher said entering our class and all students stood up including us "Good morning mam " we all greeted her and sat down on our seats "OK students before we start our class I will like to tell you that a new student is going to attend the class from today so behave well with him. So lets call him in then. Come in " she said and a boy same age as me, curly hair, bag on his both shoulder, wearing a shirt and tight skinny jeans, came in " he's hot " selena whispered to me, he is hot but not like Zayn "meet Harry Styles. Every one he is going to be your class mate from now " ma'am said and turned to the guy 'Harry' " harry go and sit beside Taylor " ma'am told him and he looked around to see who is taylor, I mentioned him with my hand that it was me.. He came near the seat next to me and sat down " hi I'm harry " he spoke with his heavy British accent "Huh hi I'm taylor " I said shaking his hand which he offered me "OK class back to the book"
***
After the bell rang everyone started rushing out of the class. I had my science class, I got up, said bye to selena and started heading outside "taylah wait " I turned around to see zayn walking towards me "hey " I said. Now he was standing infront of me " it's science and you know how I am in science so... Can you please sit beside me so I can atleast understand what shit science is " Zayn was pretty bad at science that I knew but I never thought he will ask me to help him with it "ofcorse I'll help you " I said and started walking with him by my side. Suddenly I felt his hand on mine god what's with him touching my hand, in seconds his hand was on my waist guiding me through the hallway god I'm gonna loose my consciousness now, I saw someone following us from the corner of my eye I turned my head to see harry following us, when he saw me looking at him he smiled and I returned the gesture and turned my head again. When we entered our science class Zayn sat beside me as he said, " can I sit here? " I turned my head to see harry standing beside the chair looking at me with hope in his eyes that I will say yes "yeah if you want to you can " I said looking back at him he smiled showing his dimples to me, suddenly I want to touch his dimples, stop it taylor just don't think about it.... He sat beside me placing his bag on the desk, I smiled at him and looked back at Zayn who was looking at me "what?" I asked him " nothing" he said and smiled at me.
****
After school ended, me and selena walked towards my car. After getting in, I started my car and drove my car towards Selena's driveway. "So zayn is being too close to you these days.. I see " selena said looking at me smirking " yeah he is being really close to me, touching my hand and all those stuff " I said sighing " don't say me you don't like it " selena said curiously looking at me " its not that " I said blushing "I knew it " she said laughing at me "and whats with this harry guy? " she said when her laughter died down " who?......oh that guy no there's nothing why? " I asked confused "no its just that he only talked to you today and no one else, and I saw him watching you and zayn and then I saw he was sitting beside you today in science thats why " she replied back " come'on selena you know I love Zayn and harry is new in school and he's not my type " I said stopping infront of Selena's house " he's so my type " she said taking her bag from the back seat "bye " I said and waited for her to get inside her house. After she disappeared I started my car and drove towards my house.
--------------------------------------------
Plz plz plz plz plz vote and comment plz, love you😘 and this chapter is dedicated to my first voter bookworm_fantasia love you