Chapter 25

Louis's Pov
After what I saw I couldn't stop staring at them. 'I mean taylor was Harry's right? She gave him a chance and now here is she kissing zayn?'. I took out my phone and clicked a few pictures of them kissing. The kissing lasted pretty while until taylor pulled away and said something to him and went towards the rest room. 'what else can she say except "I really loved the kiss but now I need to pee soo bad " '. I hurried back to my car and dialed Harry's number "where is she? " he said curiously 'I think he knew I found her ' " she is....." I stammered scared to say the next thing "SHE IS? " he screamed through the phone and I could tell that he was beyond curious " I'll send you the pictures. See it yourself " I said and disconnected the call and went to my messages and typed Harry's name. When it appeared I clicked on his name and sent him the pictures of zayn and taylor kissing. 'phew my job is done '.

Harry's Pov
My phone chimed signaling me that I've got a message. I quickly opened it. It was from louis. As louis said it were some pictures but I couldn't make out what were the pictures....until I tapped on the first one... And my world stopped. It felt like someone pulled my heart out from my chest and smashed it with a hammer. It was picture of zayn and taylor kissing. I scrolled through all the pictures and they were same. Her kissing zayn. The pictures brought me pain and anger both. I threw my phone at the wall in front of me out of fury, and unexpectedly I fell down on my knees crying. I don't care if my knees are already damaged because my heart is completely broken and it feels much worse than the pain in my knees. First time ever I cried... And because of a girl, a girl who became everything to me, my friend, my partner, my life. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them and rested my back on the side of the bed. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore.

Taylor's Pov
I hurried out of the cafe and walked towards the parking lot where I parked my car "taylah wait please " zayn shouted from behind and tried to catch me. 'you can't taylor, you can't ' I spoke to myself and made my towards my car. After getting inside my car, I drove out of the lane avoiding hitting zayn on the way. I straight went towards a road which was a bit quiet and peaceful and broke down. I couldn't take all of this anymore. I promised harry a chance and now zayn is here wanting me back. I really don't know what to do, I'm really confused. My cries finally died down and I slowly drove towards Harry's house which was technically my house too.
***
I parked my car in the garage which was located at the back of the house. Before going inside I rubbed my eyes vigorously to make the tear stains disappear. I pulled a small smile on my face and opened the door. As soon as I entered I saw harry sitting on the sofa staring at the wall in front of him. 'Why did he came down stairs? He wasn't allowed to do so for a whole week ' "harry why are you d-" before I could finish my sentence he spoke up looking me dead in the eyes "how was the kiss? ".
-------------------------------------------------------------