Chapter 21

Taylor's Pov

I didn't know what to  think after I heard joey say those words, "it's harry " it was echoing in my mind. Before I could dive into my question filled head, I picked up myself and went outside the classroom to see what was happening and for sure it was harry but after seeing his condition I knew that someone did this to him and he didn't endulged himself in any kind of Fight. The watchman came and carried harry towards the medical room.
***
It's end of the school and I'm standing outside the medical room for harry to come out "you guys go home together? "asked the doctor "yeah on my way I'll drop him "I replied and the doctor nodded, he bought it, "ok. He won't be able to walk so we'll take him out with the help of the wheelchair " he said and made an half conscious harry sit on the wheelchair.
He pushed the wheelchair pass the hallway, no-one was there as it was already 1pm and everybody leaves by then. We reached outside his car in the parking lot and I searched for the keys inside his bag and sure he had them there. After I opened the car the doctor helped me to put harry inside the passenger seat and secured the seat belt around him, I went towards the driving seat and threw both the bags on the back seat and drove towards his house well which is mine too now.

After I was done parking the car in front of 'our' house, I went out of the car and opened Harry's door to take him out "harry just co-operate ok? " I said and carefully took him out of the car, oh god he's soo heavy but somehow I managed to take him to the front door, now where are the keys? I put my hand inside his pocket and guess what I found the key. I opened the door and carefully took him towards his room, I carefully placed him on the bed so that his bandage doesn't come out of his head. He was covered in blood and for sure it was his own blood, he got one black eye, busted lips damaged head and broken knee whoever did this to him has to be powerful or tried some trick. I took out a fresh T-shirt and shorts from his closet and kept it inside his bathroom and turned on the water heater, I went back into his room and placed my hand on his cheek "harry are you conscious now? " I asked him and he slightly nodded his head "can you walk? Just a little bit not much you need a shower " I said and waited for him to reply. He slightly nodded and started getting up I helped him and supported him until we reached the bathtub and he sat on edge of the tub. I turned on the tap and looked at harry he was looking at his feet not saying a word, after the tub was filled I closed the tap. I went towards him and stood in front of him "hands up " I said and he slowly placed his hands near his head, I slowly took off his shirt careful not to hurt his head. His inked body was exposed infront of me. I threw the t shirt on the floor and now had to open his jeans, I hesitated at first but then again harry has no one else who will help him so I reached my hand on the button and started to open it, if anybody saw me they'll think I'm desperate to do it but after looking at Harry's condition they'll change their mind. When I was trying to open his jeans it looked more of seductiveness than helping but I'm really helping. After the button was undone I slowly slid it down so that I don't hurt his knee but damn this is soo seductive. I was feeling so awkward. After the jeans was done I threw it next to the t shirt and left his underwear as it was, not gonna go through that. "ok, can you get into the tub? " I asked and he nodded before slowly slipping into the tub, I took the mug which was placed at the other end of the tub and poured water on his body. He was awfully quiet through the whole bath, he didn't even wince when my hand accidentally touched his knee while trying to run soap over his leg. After the bath was done harry was sitting on the edge where he was sitting before and I rubbed his body with the towel,slowly. After I was done with that I told him to put his hands up and slowly slid his t shirt over his body. Now comes the dangerous part, his underwear. I guess harry knew I was uncomfortable because he said "it's okay, I'll do it myself just give me the shorts " "and what if you hurt yourself while doing it? " I asked crossing my hands " then leave it this way " he replied in a broken voice "are you serious? You will get infection 'there' " I said looking at him " then what do you want me to do? Its uncomfortable for you, I don't want to trouble you " he said giving up. I heaved a sigh and went towards him "listen you are not troubling me and I know this is awkward but if we are agreeing to try then this type of moment is going to come " he looked at me and that look god it could really take you to a world of dreams, I took advantage of this moment sliding down his underwear making sure not to hurt him and NOT TO LOOK DOWN. All the time from taking down his underwear to sliding up his shorts, I looked into his eyes and not 'there'. After I was done, I supported him to get back to his bed. I made him sat down and took out the medicine that the doctor gave me to give him, after it was done I placed the medicine on the nightstand and looked at the quiet harry "well take rest until I make some lunch " I said and started getting up "why are you doing all this? " he asked and I stopped and looked at him "what do you mean? " "all these days I've gave you nothing but tears and when karma is paying it back to me you are caring for me, why!?" he asked looking at me this time, I went towards him and kneeled down infront of him "because you're a nice person harry and I know you care for me too, you just... never showed me this side of yours thats why I always cried " I said and looked into his eyes which were filled with guilt, he reached his hands out and cupped my cheeks "I love you " he said and this time it was not like the other times it was genuine and it made butterflies fly around my stomach. I don't know but I was leaning in and he was too and we couldn't stop it anymore so we did... we kissed.