Chapter 16

Harry's Pov
She stood there looking at me for a while and then spoke "what did you do to him? " she asked through greeted teeth "what he deserved " I said and touched my eye which was bruised and was hurting as fuck "why did you do that?!" she asked, no she didn't asked she yelled. My head was throbbing Like hell and I couldn't take it anymore, I took out my gun which was kept hidden inside the couch and walked towards her "because you went out with him when I said you will stay away from him, because you Disobeyed me! "I yelled on her face making her get scared of me every second and she was already freaked out because of the gun I was holding "and your looking at this " I holded up the gun for her to see it "I won't think twice to shoot that Bastard if I see you again with him " I said through greeted teeth and stormed upstairs towards my room to clean my bleeding lip and eye.

Taylor's Pov
I don't know what he did to Zayn? What if he half killed zayn? I don't know but the thing thats haunting me the most was the gun harry was holding. He has a gun? I'm not so surprised after all he's a drug dealer but he threatened me to Kill zayn if he ever saw me again with, god!!!!! Why all of this is happening to me? Why I'm suffering like this?
When he stormed upstairs I fell on my knees and let those tears burn down my cheeks.

Harry's Pov
I cleaned the blood that was on my lip and applied medicine on my bruised eye and stayed inside my room until I fell asleep. When I woke up it was already 9pm and there was nothing for dinner so I called my favourite Chinese restaurant and odered for both of us. After I was done with the call, I went outside my room, taylor was not near the couch anymore ,she was inside her room. I went towards her door to see it was unlocked or not and yes it is unlocked. I opened the door slowly making sure not to make any noise, I went inside and saw she was sleeping with tear stained face, sure she cried herself to sleep. I kneeled down infront of her looking at her beautiful face sleeping ever so peacefuly, I brushed a few strands of her blonde hair and looked at her again, she is an angel, an angel sent from heaven just for me. I got up and tip toed outside her room and closed the door slowly making sure not to wake her. Suddenly the bell on my door indicating the arrival of our Chinese food. I opened the door and paid the bill and kept the food packet on the kitchen counter and went towards Taylor's room to wake her up. When I opened her door, this time she was awake I think the door bell woke her up "Comon our food came let's go and eat " I said to her standing near her door  " I'm not hungry you can eat " she said in a harsh way "what do you mean you're not hungry you don't have any food in your system now, let's go just eat a little bit "I said concerned "don't show that you fucking care when you fucking don't , just leave me alone " she said voice a bit loud "oh I understand because I beated 'your zayn ' you won't eat. Great! Fucking great " I said air coating your zayn part "yes I am. You literally took everything out of my life, it's like my life has ended, it's like I just see dark, I don't have any one who loves me anymore, it was just zayn who did and now you fucking scared him, beated him to stay away from me. You took every ounce of light from my life and left me darkness!!! " she said yelling "no it's not true, I love you " I said still standing on my position, I was about to take a step and go towards her but what I heard her say took my life from my body, it was hurting too much, she said " you do but I don't, I hate you, just fucking hate you, why don't you go out and just die, why are you living doing nothing but destroying the world and me, just fucking die already " I couldn't take those words, till this time her tears were back and she was sobbing not because she was guilty of saying those words to me, because I was hurting her because I hurted 'her zayn ' "ok " I said looking down at the floor, my voice cracked a bit. I immediately left her room closing her room with a loud thud, I went downstairs, grabbed my car keys and went out of the house. Her voice was still ringing at the back of my mind like a bell 'just die, just die already '
-------------------------------------------------------------
Plz don't forget to vote and comment love you all 😘