Chapter 26

Taylor's Pov
"how was the kiss? " he asked looking me dead in the eyes. His look gave me goosebumps all over my body. His eyes were red puffy and I could tell he was on the verge of tears. " was it soft? Was it sweet? Did he taste good? " he asked slowly coming near me "was it passionate? " he whispered the last part, right now he was infront of me. I looked up at him and he looked miserable, he looked like his world has fallen down. "harry you shouldn't wa-" "I don't fucking care! " he screamed at my face "you already broke my heart taylor" he calmed down and talked softly almost on the verge of tears. It broke my heart to see him like this. "how could you taylor? " he couldn't stop his tears from falling and his face was deep red." harry you're misunderstanding me. I didn't kiss zayn he kissed me. Harry I swear I didn't kiss him" at this point I also couldn't stop my tears from falling. I went towards him and held his face rubbing his red cheeks lightly "how can I do this to you when I gave you a chance. How can I turn away from my words? " I said looking at him, but he didn't look me in the eyes, he was looking down sobbing uncontrollably. I stood on my tip toes to match his hight and first kissed his head slowly and softly. He started to calm down and placed his hands on my waist. I slowly made my way towards his lips and kissed him. It straight away took me to haven. It felt amazing, I've never felt like this before not even with zayn. It felt soo familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, it was filled with passion. I was the first one to break the kiss and both of us were breathing heavily. " don't you ever think that I'll cheat on you because I would never " I whispered to him kissing his nose. He was not crying anymore but still his face flushed red."I- " I hesitated for a moment but built up the courage to finally let it out "I love you harry " I whispered slowly to him and he looked me in the eyes finally.

Harry's Pov
When she said those three words I couldn't help but look in her eyes. I couldn't believe she finally said it back to me, she said those three words which I was dying to hear. But she kissed zayn, but again she says she didn't I'm confused I need a proper explanation. "I need to know what's the truth. I need an explanation " I said, my voice a little sore from all the crying.

Taylor's Pov
My heart broke when he didn't reply to my 'I love you ' with an 'I love you too ' but with a 'I need an explanation ' but it's also fair on his side because if I would have been in his shoes I would have chose an explanation before I love you. "okay..but can we talk over coffee.. My head is paining " I said, my voice sore from all the crying "mine too " he said and was about to walk towards the kitchen but I stopped him "where are you going? " I asked holding his hand "kitchen?coffee?remember" he said looking at me "no, you wait here I'll make it,you need rest,like serious rest. " I said and walked towards the kitchen "okay" he murmured and slowly walked towards the sofa.
------------------------------------------------------😘