Chapter 36

Mature content ahead. If you're uncomfortable then skip it .
______________________________________

"Where is she ? She should be here by now" harry said for the 50th time. Everyone was there, it was only close friends so there were only known faces like selena , ed , harry and taylor but taylor was not there yet and harry was eating selena and Ed's brain asking about her. " harry she's not a kid she'll come don't worry " ed said assuring him. And as he said that the door bell rang. Selena went and opened it. "See who's here" selena said and came in and taylor followed her. "You came so early " harry said sarcasm dripping from his mouth "come on it will take some time to convince my dad to let me come it's not that easy " taylor said and opened her coat. Selena brought a paper cup which had beer in it. "Thanks" taylor said taking the cup from selena and sipping it slowly. Harry looked at her. His eyes held something which taylor couldn't point out. Whatever it was it was strong enough to change Harry's forest green eyes to dark green-ish. "Hey guys let's play truth or dare " Selena suggested and Ed made faces to show his disinterest " oh stop that it's a good game " Selena said and took the empty beer bottle from the kitchen counter "ok this side is answer and this side is question " Selena explained pointing at the bottle end. The bottle was spun by Selena and landed on taylor and Ed. "Okay Ed ask taylor " Selena said leaning against the counter to enjoy what was coming " ok..uhh..taylor truth or dare?" Ed asked and looked at taylor " truth maybe?" Taylor replied and Selena scoffed. "Uhhhh do you like watch porn ??" Ed asked and looked at taylor to see her reaction but she had none to give him because she knew this kind of question were coming her way " who doesn't?" She said and laughed at her own answer. Everyone laughed except harry, he was shocked,he never thought this innocent girl actually knew what porn is. The game continued until selena was full drunk because of her dares and Ed was trying to keep her awake. It was pretty late. "Guys I think she is totally out " Ed said trying to hold Selena still " yup I think you should take her to bed " harry said keeping his glass down. "Yeah I think so too, will you guys stay in for tonight?" Ed asked and harry looked at taylor before answering " yeah sure why not , I mean it's so late I don't think it's safe to go out now" "yeah yeah then there's only one room left and since you guys are together I think that won't be a problem? " this time taylor answered Ed "no I don't think that will be" "okay so guide yourself " Ed said and carried a intoxicated Selena to her room. "So you know where's the room" harry asked looking at taylor " oh yeah follow me ". They went were Ed went, Ed entered the room on their right and they were left with the room on their left. Taylor went in first and harry followed.

Harry's POV

Taylor went in first and was talking in her phone. I think she was talking to her dad or something. After sometime she kept the phone on the coffee table and went inside the bathroom and
I sat on the bed which was I guess queen size. It was comfortable for two people. Honestly at first I thought that today I'll tell her how much I need her but now I think that it's too early and she might not be ready for it. I looked around the room, it was nice but the paintings were weird like totally weird I don't know how you can choose so many weird paintings to hang on your wall. I was waiting for taylor to come out of the bathroom so I could go and change. Suddenly the door opened and taylor came out wearing just her tshirt and so far nothing else. I stood up from the bed and looked at her. She was stunning, beautiful, sexy and every beautiful word that exists "taylor?" I asked still looking at her, she stood there playing with her hands and looked down at her feet "I thought that today we were going to try " taylor said and hearing that broke my heart. I walked towards her and put my hands on her cheeks " taylor it's not mandatory. It's not everything. You don't have to do this because I wanted. I'm not doing this until you're ready. " I said with finality in my voice " but what if I want to try it? " this time I didn't know what to say to her, I just looked at her lips and gave her the indication that I was all hers if she wanted. She stood on her toes a bit and kissed me on the lips softly. I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me again but this time passionately and with love, God I've never felt like this before. I took her to bed and started to kiss her slowly. First her head ,cheeks , nose and then her lips. I went towards her neck and nibbled at her soft skin but made sure not to leave marks. I kept on kissing her neck until she moaned out of pleasure. The point was just below her jaw. Her small hand tugged at my shirt and I pulled it off. I tugged at her shirt and looked at her for permission when she nodded I took it off leaving her with just her panty and bra. At this point I was feeling love, lust, passion all at once. I leaned down and kissed her chest softly and she moaned. Her moans were music to my ears. No girl has ever made me feel like this, the way she has. I slowly made my way down her stomach leaving ,wet kisses, until I reached her underwear. I looked at her for one last permission before I took of her underwear. I kissed her inner thighs teasing her. I could tell that she was getting impatient but her groans were driving me crazy. I finally placed my mouth were she wanted and she moaned in content. "Ohh harry.... this is soo...ohhh" she couldn't finish her sentence as I increased my pace. My tounge was exploring every inch of her and it felt amazing. " I'm close...." she said before she moaned loudly finally coming undone. I crawled back towards her rubbing my mouth with the back of my hand in the process. " you taste amazing "I said kissing her cheek before falling beside her " aren't we going to do 'that'?" She asked still breathless from her orgasm. " what inside out? No I don't have a condom with me so.. no we can't, but don't worry my love we will get more opportunities where I can show you many positions of inside out and you'll love it " I said and kissed her forehead. "Oh God " she said and hid her face on my neck, I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. Nobody completes me like she does. I've had sex a lot in the past but what I had today wasn't sex it was love. I never believed in the love making shit but now ? Well now I do because I'm in love deep love.
_____________________________________
I'm back!!!!! Well I was dead but now I'm back ! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long. If you want more mature content then let me know.