Chapter 10

Taylor's Pov
It's Sunday morning and I can't sleep I am sitting on my bed and crying my eyes out , ever since I broke up with Zayn I can't stop crying , it has been only 7 days but it feels like years, zayn followed me the 1st day after break up apologised for nothing begged me to come back to his life but I shut him out because of Harry, I know he's been watching it all these days and if I give in I know he'll hurt zayn he will, ever since he beated Austin, he is scared of going out ,he still thinks someone is going to beat him the same way.. And today I'm crying more because zayn gave me a letter, after begging me for 7days he gave me a letter
Dear Taylor
I loved you since I was 14, I always wanted you but never got the chance to tell you.. It was hard you know to see you with other boys but still I didn't opened my mouth to say that I love you a lot, but after the party Louis threw and I got my shit together to kiss you, I was in cloud nine cause I got what I needed the love I wanted, you told me that you loved me, you told me that you are never going to leave me... Why did you break your promise Taylor? why? Why did you lied that you love me when you simply didn't... You broke me taylor, you broke me ... You know what, I'm hurt ,I'm alone, I'm depressed, I cry myself to sleep and I HATE MYSELF all because of you, but I still hope that you're happy , you're OK, you're doing fine because I still love you, I STILL LOVE YOU TAYLOR and I'll be waiting here for you always... Just remember me...
Love Zayn ♥

He gave me all his love and what I did? I just broke him into pieces, I'm the reason for all the tears he is shading I hate myself, I cried, my head on my pillow which is full of tear stains, I didn't show my face to my family for 1 week cause I'm to fragile now, a single comment comes out of their mouth and I'll break down infront of them, I can't even tell my parents about this harry situation its soo hard.. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone buzzed, I looked at the message and it was from Harry

Harry: hey babe, come and meet me in the park I'll be waiting 😉

I'm not his babe!! But can't help it I have to meet this physico. I tied my hair in a pony tail and took my car keys from the dressing table and went downstairs, luckily mom, dad and Austin all were sleeping so I made my way outside , I was looking like shit tear stains all over my face but I don't care, I went inside my car and drove towards the park

Harry's Pov
I was sitting on the bench drinking my coffee, when I saw her car parking near the gate of the park, she's here, my girl is here.. But as she came near I saw tear stains on her cheek "why are you crying?" I asked concerned "nun of your business " she said harshly "yes it is my business, I love you " I said bending a little bit to have a better look at her tear stained face " well I don't love you harry " she said looking dead in my eyes "you don't have to say that all the time " I said a bit sternly "and you have to tell me why are you crying, who is the reason for your tears I swear I'll kill that fucking Bastard " I said, my blood boiling inside, I swear to god I'll kill that person "then kill yourself harry " she said looking at me, what?? "what do you mean? " I asked confused "you are the reason for my tears, you know you're making my life a living hell, you're destroying my future, you're the reason why I'm crying or I cry myself to sleep every day!!" she cried more this time, I just looked at her like a dump I'm the reason why she's crying, I'm the one causing her pain, I'm the one who stole her beautiful laugh.. The pain inside me is eating me slowly, I wanted someone to love me, I wanted to feel love for the first time but I'm hurting someone like I always do, I didn't wanted to hurt her but indirectly I'm doing "I'm sorry " I whispered , she looked at me her red puffy blue eyes looking in mine... She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand " why did you call me here? Tell me fast I need to go back to my house " she said breaking eye contact and sniffing "I just wanted to tell you that go and tell your parents that you're going to live with your boyfriend " I said looking at her, she instantly looked at me wide eyed "what the fuck do you mean ?" she said sternly looking at me " you heard me " I said looking at her "fuck you Harry Styles I'm so not living with you!!!" she screamed at me "because of you I lost my love my zayn and now you fucking want me to live with you? It ain't gonna happen styles " she continued my zayn, my love? Those words made my blood boil "you know what I can do to 'your' zayn or your father or family right? " I said as harshly as I can making her more scared every second "please harry please please find someone else you'll get someone else better than me " she said begging me "I know you're the one for me and the discussion is over, you are going to talk to your family and live with me or else you know what will happen " I said, picking up my coffee cup which was on the bench and left her there crying uncontrollably, its not like I can do anything she'll reject me, she'll push me away but I'm going to make her mine she is going to love me some day... I sat inside my car sped off towards my apartment...
--------------------------------------------------------
Ahh my hand!! I wrote too long, anyways this chapter is dedicated to wonderfulgirl1-8 for voting first on chapter 9 love you 😘..... Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz vote and comment love you all 😍