Chapter 28

Taylor's Pov
His lips felt so good on mine, it was like I was in haven, it felt so relaxing. Harry picked me up slowly in his arms and started to walk towards the stair case. He reached his room and pushed the door open with my legs and slowly droped me on the bed and looked at me "I love you too " he said and smiled widely at me, I giggled at his gesture. I kissed him again and looked at him, the way he was on top of me made my body heat up. "you look so sexy right now " he whispered in my ear and out of nowhere I felt the  urge to kiss him intimately so I started to kiss his neck softly. I kept on kissing and nibbling on his neck until I found his sweet spot, right under his jaw. As I started to kiss and bite his skin he started to moan making me suck really hard on it. After a while I removed my lips from his skin and saw a red mark forming below his jaw "I think I sucked really hard on your skin " I said and touched that spot " I liked it " he whispered looking at me. As I was about to kiss him again his phone rang, he groaned and pulled away from me and took out his phone from his pocket "hello? " he answered. I could tell it was a serious talk because harry kept a straight face the whole time. Finally he hung up the phone and I sat up from the bed and looked at him confused. "I'm going downstairs but I warn you don't come down okay? Just sit here. And lock the door, do not open the door, even if anybody looks like on the verge of breaking the door don't open okay? " he asked and I blindly nodded, and before I knew he was gone.

***
I'm sitting here for half an hour now but there was no sign of harry. I did as he told me to, I locked the door and haven't opened since. I started to get irritated so got up from the bed and walked towards the door. I placed my ear on the door and tried to listen what was happening but to my bad luck I couldn't hear anything. Finally I gave up on thinking too much and decided to sleep.

Harry's Pov
Finally it's over. It took an internity for him to go. By my watch it's nearly evening and that means taylor must be bore to death. I went upstairs and knocked on my bedroom door but nobody opened so I took out the spair key I had and opened the door slowly making sure not to make any noise. I went inside and saw taylor sleeping on my bed ever so peacefuly. She looked like an angel. Sometimes I can't believe that the women who used to loath me now loves me. Nowadays I feel so content that I can't even explain, I feel like I am loved by someone, I feel like I have someone who cares about me. I sat on the edge of the bed and observed her beauty, how can god make such a beautiful angel? Nobody compares to her. I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone called my name "harry? " it was taylor, she was still laying down, "Hmmm? " I hummed and dragged myself towards her and kissed her head softly, she adjusted in my arms properly " where were you? " she asked in a sore voice with all the sleeping "uhh someone came. I had to talk " I said and kissed her head again "hmm okay " she replied and buried her head in my chest, I hugged her and kissed her hair and fell into deep sleep.

Taylor's Pov
When I woke up harry wasn't there. I sat up on the bed properly and saw a note placed on the pillow, it read that he went to get us food and he'll be back very soon. I think he just went. I got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom, this is the first time I'm seeing Harry's bathroom and it's very clean. The cupboard placed near the basin is filled with mens products. I washed my face with just water and went downstairs. I walked towards the couch and sat down slightly jumping. From the corner of my eye I could see something white tucked in between the lining of the couch. I took it out and it was something like powder. It took me some time but I figured out that it was nothing other than drugs. My whole body went numb. While I was examining the packet harry came in from outside with two bags in his hands and the only thing I could ask him was "what is this? ".
___________________________________
I know it's a small chapter but don't worry I'll update soon I promise. In the next chapter there will be more than just a little fight.