Chapter 12

Zayn's Pov (finally)
It's been 7 days since I've talked to taylor, it's really hard for me, I loved her so much and she just broke me but I know deep down inside she loves, she still thinks of me when she goes to sleep, she just needs to confess it... Its Sunday and I'm bored as hell, I really want to talk to her but I know she won't pick up my calls, but the question that eats me up is that why did she broke up with me?is it her family or something else? I got up from my bed were I was sitting all this time and went towards the shower, after shower I went downstairs towards the kitchen for breakfast, my dad and mom both are out of town so I'm alone till Tuesday, The fridge was as usual empty so I got my car keys and drove towards the grocery store.....
****
When I was returning to my house, I passed Taylor's Drive way, would it be right if I meet her face to face and know the reason why she broke up with me? Yeah it'll be fine zayn, I drove towards Taylor's house... When I stopped infront of her house my heart beat was beating faster and faster, I stepped out of my car and knocked on the door god help me, "yes?" it was her dad I assume "hello sir, is Taylor home? I'm her boy- I mean friend" I asked nervously "no, taylor doesn't live here anymore, she lives with her boyfriend and I don't  know where is she and I don't want to know, and never come here again " her father said and closed the door on my face,what? Taylor don't live here anymore she lives with her boyfriend? My heart broke into million pieces, how could she, this is not possible she loves me how can she love someone else, I stumbled towards my car and sat inside shocked, soon I broke down, my head on stairing wheel, tears streaming down my face non stop "NOOO, THIS IS NOT TRUE, t-this i-is n-not t-true " I shouted and kept crying....

Harry's Pov
I stopped infront of my apartment and looked at Taylor, she was looking outside the window, no tears were there on her face, I think she got no tears left to cry, I got out of my car and opened the trunk and pulled out her suitcase "Comon we are here "I said opening the car door for her, she looked at me, her bloodshot eyes looking in mine, she got out and snatched her suitcase form me, I locked the car and started to walk towards my apartment door, she followed me, after climbing the stairs towards my apartment door I looked back at taylor she was struggling to get her suitcase up the stairs, I went downstairs and extended my hand towards the suitcase handle, in that process my hand brushed over her hand and a shivering sensation rushed down my spine "DON'T TOUCH ME " she shouted "let me help you out, you can't pick it by yourself " I said as calmly I can, she moved aside letting me help her, after reaching my apartment door I unlocked it and turned on the lights ...

Taylor's Pov
As I entered his apartment I was shocked, the whole apartment was deep blue in colour it looked like it was full black colour, there was a couch and a coffee table infront of the TV, it was quite a big living room than my house, there was a open door on the right, I assume there is the kitchen. There was a stair case which led to the rooms I guess ,he threw his car keys on the coffee table and looked at me "follow me " he said and started to walk towards the staircase ,I followed him leaving my suitcase near the couch, there were only two rooms upstairs, he opened the door which was painted blue and went inside "come in " he said and I went inside, there was a medium sized bed in the middle ,a bookshelf beside the small window, there was bathroom on the right side of the bed and there was fan and a AC. He is pretty much rich, "go take a shower and come downstairs for lunch "he said and left, I was just standing there looking around "here is your bag and come down fast "he kept my bag near the door and left, I picked up my bag and started to put all my clothes and things inside the closet which was near the bed, I pulled out jeans and a half sleeved T-shirt ,I took the shampoo and conditioner and soap and stuff and went inside the bathroom.. After shower I went downstairs as he said, he was sitting there on the couch watching TV, his hair all wet I think he just got out of the shower , he saw me approaching and stood up and went towards the kitchen, I just stood there, he came with a box of pizza in his hand and kept it on the coffee table "here eat "he said and sat down on the couch , I also sat down on the couch far away looking at him and remembered that he'll tell me who he is "you told me that you'll tell me who you are? "I asked him, he nodded and kept the pizza slice back in to the box and looked at me "see when I tell u who I am just don't freak out ok just take it slow" he said and I nodded "so I'm a, I'm a "he sighed heavily "I'm a drug dealer "he finished his sentence....
-------------------------------------------------------------
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz vote and comment love you all soo much 😘