Chapter 20

Zayn's Pov
I saw them and thought of doing something wrong yet right, I hurried towards the canteen where I'll get what I need. "hey bro " louis called out as I entered, I gave him no attention, "hey, what happened to you? " he asked following me "nothing I'm fine just leave me alone " I said and walked towards the seat where I'll get what I need "hey lou come here a min " ed called louis and he gave one last glance at me and went towards ed without a word, I proceeded and stood tall infront of .....
"grek I need your help " I said and he looked up at me with a smirk on his lips .

Taylor's Pov
"and you know what the cow said? " harry asked "what? " I asked and looked up at him "the cow said "no I say moooo " " he finished and laughed at his own joke taking me with him. Harry was trying to make me laugh through the journey to the locker by telling jokes that were terrible but still his laugh at the end made me smile too "okay.. Well now we have to go to our own classroom " I said looking at him "Ughh.. Do we really have to? Can't we just go out and have coffee?" he asked pouting at me "don't look at me like that and no we can't I already missed many classes " I said "okay fine... See you in the canteen " he said and pulled me close to him and my heart beat became fast, he leaned over and kissed me.... On the cheek and ran off, when did he became so shy? I smiled and headed towards my classroom. Seriously how harry was these past couple of days and now because I agreed to give him a chance he became something else, a guy who is cute, shy, Goofy, funny and what not, if he is willing to change for me then I'll help him in doing that.

Harry's Pov
God I don't know where the fuck I got the courage to kiss her on the cheek but I did and it felt just amazing her warm cheek meeting with my lips it felt great, but why did I ran away like that? Anyway let's attend my boaring maths class which will fuck my mind to the core. As I was about to turn in the hallway to reach my classroom, someone came from behind and a black cloth was placed over my face, they dragged me somewhere and pushed me to the ground, I couldn't even understand what was happening when suddenly they started beating the shit out of me and someone kicked me in the gut making blood come out of my mouth and someone kicked me in the face, it hurted the most but I don't know why the hell they were beating me. After sometime they stopped, the pain was now doubled "ahhh " I couldn't stop myself from taking the pain out of my mouth it was hurting so bad "Com'on our work is done " someone spoke, I knew his voice so well yet I couldn't put my finger on it. I heard many footsteps running, I can tell atleast they were 4 to 6 people. I collected myself and stood up, I removed the cloth from my face and found myself in the school parking lot, my T-shirt was covered in my blood, I took few steps but my legs can't take anymore still I have to reach the school. Some how I finally reached the school gate but there was no one, I somehow dragged myself into the hallway and just couldn't take anymore, I saw two figures running towards me and that was the last thing I saw before I collapsed on the ground and gave up.....
Taylor's Pov
"so copy this class " Mrs Lee said and sat down on the chair, I started to copy, I don't know why but I'm feeling weird suddenly everything feels negative, it's like something bad is about to happen, today I didn't see zayn anywhere neither did he came to class today, the whole class was quite until we heard someone shouting down the hall "watchman go and call the sister right now, tell her it's an emergency " Mrs Lee went out of the class to see what happend and the class started gossiping, god knows who indulged themselves into a fight again and Joey being Joey he couldn't take the suspense anymore and went out of the class to see who it was, he came running and said "hey guys its harry "...
----------------------------------------------
Belated Merry Christmas folks !! And thank you so much for taking this story to 1.11k reads I just love you guys...
And this chapter is dedicated to LeviCendio I just started reading her story 'steal my girl ' its haylor and zaylor it's really amazing I hope you guys will check out her story
AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE !!