Chapter 30

Harry's Pov
"what? " I turned towards the nightstand and switched on the lights. "what do you mean? " Now I was sitting on the bed and taylor did the same "yeah. Harry this... Job you do is a crime " she said and looked at me "taylor this crime is the only job I have. If I leave this I will be done for " I said, trying to prove my point "you can work in a cafe or a library or a subway or anywhere it's not necessary that you have to do this job " she said and held my hand in hers " Taylor a cafe or a subway won't pay me enough to pay our education bills " I said looking down at our hands "Harry, I have scholarship remember? You don't pay for my education and you can apply for a scholarship tomorrow until then you do this job then leave it when you get the scholarship and we'll find a job for you" she said getting excited about the idea " taylor I'm worst at studies do you really think I'll get the scholarship? " I said trying to get out of this matter "I'll help you with it you'll definitely get it. Please harry the job you do is the worst crime and I don't want my boyfriend to be a criminal." she said and I looked at her shocked "what did you say? " I looked at her smiling "boyfriend? " she said and bit her  bottom lip which made me want to kiss her at that moment. I went towards her, her back was touching the bed post, and kissed her. She smiled between the kiss which made the kiss so breathtaking. I pulled back from her and looked at her smiling, she was doing the same. " okay fine I'll apply for scholarship" I said and taylor hugged me out of excitement and kissed me on the cheek.
***
We reached school and taylor went towards history class and I went to talk to our principal. I knocked on his door and when I heard a 'come in ' I went inside his office. " Harry? Suddenly in my office? Come have a seat" he said and I sat infront of him "uhh sir I want to apply for the scholarship the school is offering " I said and he looked at me shocked " for the scholarship? " he asked and I nodded. " uhh Mr Styles you know that scholarship is for only those students who are brilliant in studies " he said and tapped his finger on his desk. " I'll take care of it sir I just need to apply for it " I said trying to convince him "ok fine I'll add your name. Check the board for any details about the test. Now go, go back to your class " he said and returned to his computer. I ran outside his office and went towards the economics class I'm supposed to attend.

Taylor's Pov
"hmm I see someone is deep in thought " Edward said to louis and they both start to giggle like ediots. "I'm not deep in thought. It's just I'm thinking something " I said and looked at them "that is the same as "deep in thought " " louis air quoted the words deep in thought and they again started laughing like idiots. I rolled my eyes at them and sipped my coffee. It was lunch time and apparently I'm having lunch with louis and Edward. Selena is out of town so she won't be coming to school for a whole week and I don't want to talk to zayn and make things more complicated. So I was only left with these two crack heads. Harry was supposed to meet me and tell me about his meeting with our principal but he's no where to be found. Edward and louis were still laughing for no reason "you guys need to calm down " I said turning to them, they immediately stopped laughing for a while but then again bursted into laughter. "don't worry harry is going to be here soon " Edward said finally calming down "how do you know I'm looking for him? " I asked nervously sitting up on my seat "it's evident Taylor " louis answered from the side winking at me which made me more nervous. Where is harry? "oh your girlfriend missed you " louis sang suddenly and I looked beside me to see harry sitting down with his plate. He smiled widely at me and looked at louis "oh is that so? " he sang back which made me giggle. "did you get it? " I quickly recovered and asked him "I went to his office, at first he wasn't sure but then I assured him and yeah I got the chance to give the test " he said smiling at the end of his sentence and I couldn't hold back myself from throwing my both arm around him. I am so happy. "ohhh look loverrrrrssss" louis sang again making me break from the hug and blush. This is the start to our new chapter, my new chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
I finally decided to write another story but it's a collaboration with LynnSwiftfan and I will publish the first chapter anytime on Wednesday so stay tuned and please read it 😅. The story line and the story title is a secret, even LynnSwiftfan doesn't know the title of the story, so find all of it out on Wednesday and please vote.