Chapter 9

Taylor's Pov
I'm standing infront of the canteen, I can see zayn sitting on a bench with his food and waiting for me...today when I reached school I was greeted by Harry again warning me and commanding to breakup with Zayn, it's hard for me I love zayn, I always waited for his love but now when I got it a physico path is forcing me to break up with him, I cried myself to sleep last night because I was hurting, he beated Austin and now he is talking about beating my father if I don't obey him and wants me to lose my love for which I waited for ages.. Harry said he'll watch me, if I don't do it I'll go back home to see my broken father, I took a deep breath and went towards the bench were zayn was seated "oh my love I have been waiting here for hours where were you? " zayn stood up and kissed me as he saw me approaching him "uhh.. I... Was.. Busy... With.. Class I guess " I said shuttering a bit "okay " he said and we both sat down "uhh... Zayn we need to talk " I said looking at him "about what ?" he asked drinking his water, I took a deep breath and poured it out " we are done " zayn spitted out all the water from his mouth and looked at me confused "what do you mean? " he asked " I can't do this anymore " I said referring to our relationship "you mean us? " he asked, at this time my tears are on the edge of falling "yes " I looked down and nodded and let all the tears flow "but why Taylah I know you love me and I love you too then why? " he asked, I can tell that he is crying, I looked up and saw tears in his eyes, I had the urge to rub them, to hold him but I can't " because I don't love you " I said with big stone in my heart " its impossible, your lieing taylah, I know you love me, you can't fall out of love soo easily, plz tell me its a joke " he said holding my hand and putting his head over it, I was about to hold zayn when I saw harry looking at me from the corner of the canteen with a straight face, I know its not a straight face this face means he's way beyond angry and if I give into zayn my father will suffer, I pulled out my hand from zayn and stood up walking away " taylah please don't do this please PLEASE!!! " Zayn cried out falling to the ground on his knees, this is all because of me I lost my pure love for him I cause him this,  I still kept walking whipping all the tears that are flowing I just can't stop them its not possible..

Harry's Pov
She finally did it, she broke up with Zayn, thats really good for me now I'll just show my love for taylor but before that happens I have to be a bit strick towards her and make her move in with me, I know its too early but that's the only way I can see her 24hrs... I watched as she went pass through me towards her car, god!! Now the fucking emotional drama...  Before she could even enter the car I pulled her wrist towards me, I can see her eyes red from crying, I couldn't help so I kissed her tears away, to my surprise she didn't even moved, she closed her eyes, when I looked at her, her blue red eyes opened " why are you doing this to me harry? " she whispered to me, voice a bit breaking "I love you Taylor, I love you more than you think I do, its beyond imagination and this pain is not permanent Taylor, I promise I'll take the pain, take it all away " I whipped her tears that fell from her eyes, suddenly she pushed me away and I nearly fell, its not that I'm weak its because she used all her force present in her body "ITS NOT LOVE HARRY, THIS IS TORTURE TO ME, I DON'T LOVE YOU!! GOD DAMMIT I DON'T LOVE YOU HARRY WHY CAN'T YOU EXCEPT THAT!?"she shouted at me, I got up from the ground and walked towards her "listen Taylor I don't want to make a scene or hurt you or your family or Zayn so don't you ever shout at me like that you understand! "I said grinding my teeth together, I think she was scared cause after I said that she started crying more than she was doing before "your hurting me harry, you're hurting me, just leave me alone for now please, please "she said and started sobbing but I can't do anything so I just left her crying, my heart is breaking to see her like this but it won't last long I'll make everything better, now its the worst time but I know we'll have a great time in future, I'll make sure that this happens...
------------------------------------------------
I know its short but I'll update it soon and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz vote and comment love you 😘